Chapter Seven

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was a fight against the

madness, he felt like he was

losing. Maybe he already had...

☰►─═08═─◄☰

AS YOU STEPPED OUT THE DOOR, YOU FELT UNEASY. There were red lights blaring in your face as well as sirens blasting an annoying sound. You looked both ways before doing a double take.

"There you are!" You see Katsuki, wandering down the hallway, coming towards you. Your jaw dropped as he came closer.

"Are you the reason for the sirens?" I ask, a small smile playing on my lips. He scoffs before grabbing my wrist, leading me down the hall.

"I guess so, they got really upset when I left. Bunch of pussies." He muttered, clicking his tongue. You rolled your eyes as he dragged you to wherever the hell he was taking you.

"Where are we going anyways?" You ask, not very fond of being dragged like a rag doll with functioning legs. He 'tsk'd' as he kept walking.

"I finished those shitty puzzle books, I want more." You pressed your lips into a straight line. Blaring lights and a sirens all for a damn puzzle book? I start to laugh loudly, not fully believing the situation. He stopped at his door and looked at you weirdly.

"The fuck are you laughing at?" He asked. I finish chuckling and calm myself a little.

"Katsuki. You broke out of your room to telling me that you want another book?" I point up to the flashing red lights. "Dramatic much?" I giggle. He scoffs and walks in, dragging me in with him. I look at his bed to see the books and pens. He lumbered over and tosses one at me. I caught it and inspected it. I nod in agreement, flipping a few pages at a time.

"Damn, good job." I look up to see him wearing a shit eating grin.

"I know. It's 'cause I'm the best." I clasp a hand over my mouth to stop myself from giggling. I toss him back the book and compose myself.

"Okay okay, I'll bring you something else tomorrow, sound good?" He hid his grin and nodded, making his messy ash blonde hair bounce up and down. "Thanks for telling me, I gotta go. I kind of abandoned my patient for this." I turn to walk out, relieved that the sirens had stopped, when I felt a hand grab my wrist.

"Who is it?"

"Todoroki." I turn to see him confused. I pause for a moment. "Y'know, the guy with half white and half red hair?" His eyes widened before he narrowed his gaze at me.

"Half and half bastard?! Why would you want to go with him?!" He yelled, his grip on my wrist slowly tightening. I let out a soundless chuckle as I wrap my hand around his one on my wrist.

"Because I left him to deal with you, and I have to get back." He let's go and huffs.

"Fine, whatever." He grumbles, walking back to his bed and flopping on it. I smile as I watch him strangle the pillow I got him.

"I'll see you later Katsuki." I say as I leave his room. I turn to see Todoroki leaning on the wall besides me, a small smile on his features. I close Katsuki's door without saying anything. Once it's locked, I turn and cross my arms at Todoroki.

"He would've killed you if he saw you." I remark, grinning at the half and half guy. He glances at me and shakes his head.

"Luckily, he's idiotic and didn't." I chuckle at his comment as I start to walk back. I turn to see Todoroki walking in step with me. "And luckily, you didn't lock the door." I scratch the back of my neck and giggle.