IIDAᵗᵉⁿʸᵃ

▀▄▀▄▀▄ BLUE ENDING ▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

I OPENED THE DOOR TO REVEAL TENYA READING A BOOK ON HIS BED. His head popped up from the book to look at me. I noticed that he wasn't wearing the usual attire here, and that he wore a collared black shirt with jeans. I raised an eyebrow as he placed his book down and walked over to me.

"Hey Tenya, how's it going?" I ask, seeing the dark blue haired male happier then usual. He wore a smile.

"I'm alright, great in fact." I tilt my head.

"Then fill me in, what happened?" I ask. He walks over to his drawer and gently grabs a sheet of paper. He hands it too me. I nod as I begin to read out loud.

"Iida Tenya has been granted permission to retire from this faculty due to his increasing well-ness. Iida Tenya must have a trusted person to take care and monitor him. He may not leave without one." I gasp as I look up. "Tenya, that's great!" I exclaim. He nodded as he carefully took the paper from my hand and put it back on the drawer. He turned to me with a hesitant look.

"Yes, it is. But I'm more so scared." He wears a small frown as he looks for the side. "I don't really have a place to go." He mutters. I place a finger to my chin.

"Well, I wouldn't mind if you stayed with me for a bit." He whips his head towards me and freezes.

"Are... are you sure?" He holds his hands out infront of him and waves them. "I don't want to intrude or anything." I shake my head and stifle a laugh.

"No it's completely fine. I live alone anyways, so it could be nice to have company." I point to the letter. "And besides, who better then your doctor?" He nods in agreement. He steps forwards and engulfs me in a tight hug, lifting me off my feet because of his height.

"Thank you, Y/N! I couldn't be happier." He exclaims. I giggle as I return the hug, being returned to the tips of my toes. After we pull apart, Tenya walks over to his drawer and gently grabs the paper again. He walks over to me and give me it. "You'll have to print your signature." He says. I nod as I pull a pen from my pocket and walk over to the wall. I glance at Tenya to see like bounce on the heels of his feet like a kid on Christmas.

I quickly sign on the dotted line and hand him the papers back. "All done." He grasps the papers and stares at it for awhile. He presses his lips together and takes his glasses off, rubbing his eyes. He places the paper back down and tears up.

I sigh as I walk over and give him a side hug. "Its okay Tenya. You'll do great, I know you will." He turns and hugs me back, sniffling.

"I don't know why I'm crying. I'm happy, I just... don't deserve you..." He mutters. I feel a ping of surprise spring though me. I ignore it and rub circles on his back.

"Of course you do! You deserve anything and everything Tenya." I chirp

He laughs softly as he pulls away. "You're... always so positive and inspiring. I can see why you became a doctor that helps the ill minded." I shrug.

"I just do it because there's not enough niceness in the world. Someone's got to do it, right?" I smile. He nods thoughtfully.

"Yes, I suppose so." He gives a thumbs up. "But! I commend you on your work, and your hospitality." He glanced downwards. "Even being as nice enough to allow me to invade your home. Are you sure about this?" He asks timidly. I rolled my eyes as I stand on my tip toes and give him a peck on the cheek.

I give a smile as I watch his face flush a deep red. "I'm positive."

Hello my fabulous readers. I was wondering, I made a Tenya x Reader thriller thing because I had the sudden urge to. It's a short story, so I'm wondering whether to post it now or later down the road.

Do let me know because our boi needs some love.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬