Chapter Twenty-Three

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

In individuals, insanity is rare;

but in groups, parties, nations

and epochs, it is the rule.

☰►─═23═─◄☰

AFTER A COUPLE WARNINGS AND A GOODBYE TO IZUKU, I made my way towards the next door, praying for things to be casual. I opened the door to reveal a puddle of ash blonde on the floor. He was sprawled out, staring at the roof. He hadn't noticed that I had come in it seemed. I had an imaginary argument in my head quickly, weighing up my options. Too bad I was out of them.

"Hey Katsuki." His head whips up as he gives me a growl. He leans his head back, hitting the concrete floor.

"Why are you fucking here?" He asks, his tone low. I close the door and walk over to him, sliding my back against the steel frame of his bed. I sit on the floor and watch him. He was staring with a frown the other way.

"Because I'm your doctor. It's my top priority to check up on my patients." I give a smug smile. "That includes you Katsuki." He rolls his head to look at me. His usually crimson orbs were angry and bright, but they seemed dull and uninterested.

"I don't want you to be my doctor anymore. I'd rather you left like the others." I was almost taken aback from his words, but I kept my features blank.

I took a deep breathe. "If thats what you really want, then I could go right now. But just know that I'll be back tommorow. And the next day." He grumbles something inaudible. "I'm not going to give up on you Katsuki, no matter how much you hate me."

He huffed and sat up, putting his hands on his knees. He turned to me and exhaled a deep breathe.

"I don't hate you. Completely." He mutters, barely loud enough so I could hear. I let out a soft chuckle.

"Aww, you do care." I say sarcastically, still smiling. He frowns and leans his head on his knees, still staring at me. For once, he didn't look murderous. Just mildly pissed.

"Like fuck I do!" He replied, growling at me. I raise my hands in an 'I give up' gesture. He huffs and looks forwards. "I'm sorry." He mumbles, not daring to look at me. I felt my breathe catch.

'Bakugou Katsuki? Apologizing? What world did I wake up to?'

"Sorry?" I say back. He irks as he glances at me.

"What are you deaf? I'm not saying it again." He lets his knees fall to the floor as he sighs. I lightly chuckle.

"I got that part, but what for?" I ask, savoring the moment. He groans loudly, apparently done with the topic already.

"For kissing you yesterday, moron! It was a fucking stupid decision." He gives a sinister smirk. "And it was dumb if me to do it in-fucking-front of everyone. Good thing I kicked their asses." I laugh, holding a hand to my mouth. He turned and looked at me, as if I was mad.

"It's all fine. I'm just surprised that they fought you. Especially Izuku." I say, leaning back onto the steel frame. He grumbled something before moving besides me, hitting the back of his head on the frame.

"That fuckin' nerd. I would've beat him into his grave but those damned guards." He was muttering for the most part, but I could still make out words. "Next time, I'll shove those batons up their ass." I smiled as I giggled.

"Next time?" I ask. He glances at me and smiles proudly.

"I always get into fights."

I grimace and tilt my head. "Why?" I ask. He shrugs.

"Everyone pisses me off. Half and half bastard thinking he's better then me. Deku just being fucking Deku pisses me off. Shitty hair's just too fucking happy, and that pisses me off. Four eyes is too... motherly? That also pisses me off." He takes a sharp breathe. "Purple bitch is always talking shit." I laugh as I nudge his shoulder, making him stop.

"So... basically everyone pisses you off?" I ask. He nods. "How do I piss you off? Could you list it?" I hum, anticipating heavy criticism. He looks at me with widened eyes before bringing his hand out in front of him.

He pointed to his first finger. "You're too happy and supportive." He pointed to his next one, like ticking off a list. "You're so fucking stubborn. You're too cute for your own good. You have this damn urge to get up in people's shit. Your job is going to be the death of you at this rate." I hold up a finger and point to his hand, seeing that he was on his pinkie now.

"What was the one three fingers ago?" I ask, almost smugly. He raised an eyebrow as he glanced at me. I noticed his ears turning red.

"Fucking nothing." He quickly said. I smile widely as I side hug him, making him shout profanities.

"Aw you think I'm cute. Thank you Katsu!" I grin. He sighs, giving up any attempts of freedom.

"Whatever." He mumbles. I look up at him to see his head faced away from me. His ears were still as red as Eijiro's hair though. I let go and laugh.

"I can confidently say that I have witnessed you flustered." He turns to me and lowers his head, sneering at me.

"I swear to fuck if you tell anyone-"

"You'll kill me?" I say quickly, finishing his sentence. I swear I almost caught a smile creep onto his lips.

"You're damn right. I won't even bother with a coffin." He grins at me, his crimson orbs flashing. "I think a ditch will suit you." I try to frown, but I can't help but smile.

"You asshole." He looks proud as he leans back and flashes a toothy smirk.

"Better fucking believe it bitch."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬