Chapter Thirteen

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

He was many things right now. and

he felt like he was being pulled in

a million conflicting directions.❞

☰►─═14═─◄☰

AS YOU CLOSED KATSUKI'S DOOR, YOU FELT YOUR HEART POUNDING IN YOUR CHEST. Your heart was pounding, threatening to pounce out of your chest.

"What the hell was that?" You whisper-shout to yourself. "Why did he do that? And what did he mean when he said 'they all want you?'" You shook your head, relieving yourself from those thoughts, trying your best to make those past ten minutes vanish.

I look up to see the next door. 'Hopefully Tenya can help explain.' I open the door to be met with shouts.

"Tenya?" I say, peeking around the door. I gasped when I saw him. His room was messy, books and pens everywhere, his bed sheets ripped off and flung everywhere. Tenya lay in the middle, breathing hard and screaming. I drop my bags and rush over, falling to my knees in front of him. His eyes found mine as he heaved heavy breaths. "Tenya, I'm here. Take deep breaths." He winced as he gripped my open hand and tried to calm his breathing.

'Shit he's having a panic attack.'

"Tenya. You're okay. You're experiencing a panic attack. Take deep breathes and calm your mind." I say calmly. He squeezed my hand as he sat up and breathed, his figure shaking violently. I rub circles into his back as he calms down. I stayed seated besides him as he calmed.

"Th-Thank you, Y/N." he says, regaining his composure. I smile as I help him stand up.

"No problem. Do you know what might've caused it?" I ask, watching as he straightened his hair. I also noticed that he wasn't wearing his glasses. He nods slowly, still readjusting himself.

"Well. I was paranoid about where you were." He looked down, avoiding my gaze. "I thought something might have happened to you, because you weren't here yesterday." I feel a knot strangle my insides. 'God I feel guilty.'

"I'm so sorry Tenya, I should've told you that I had a day off." I lean forward and hug him. "This is all my fault, I'm sorry." He hugs me back and sighs.

"No. It wasn't your fault. It was mine for overreacting." He says softly. I shake my head as I pull away. I give a bright smile as I look up at him, my hand lingering on his shoulder.

"I don't think so." I glance around the room, before looking back to him. "How about I help you clean up?" He looks taken aback but nods.

"If you wish."

After we had finished cleaning up, I finally got to give him his books. I walked over to the bag and fished two novels. I smiled as I turned back and presented them to him.

"These are for you." I say as he walks over and inspects them. His lips tug upwards into a large grin as he takes then and places them on his drawer with the rest of them. He turns back and engulfs me into another hug.

"You're to nice Y/N. Thank you, for everything." I smile as he lets go.

"It's my pleasure! It's a reward in itself to see you happy." I reply cheerfully. He smiles back before lifting a finger to his chin.

"Sorry to dampen the mood, but I have to warn you of something before you go into Kirishima's room, and the others for that fact." He walks over to his, now, neatly made bed and sits down. I sit down besides him. "Todoroki and Kaminari may not be too bad, but you need to be cautious when you're with them." I nod slowly.

"Yeah. I kind of experienced it with Katsuki. It was... frightening to say the least." I turn to Tenya, who had concern written all over his features. "Do you know what's happening?" I ask him. He sighs and nods.

"Yes. Unfortunately I do. It's embarrassing to say, but their all infatuated with you. To the point where it's gone too far." He explained, his lips tugged into a deep frown. I involuntarily gulped. He starts to laugh softly, though it had no happiness to it. "You may be in danger, and I can't do anything to prevent it." He turned to frown at me. "Do promise me that you'll take care of yourself, especially around Midoriya." My eyes widened a little.

"Why Izuku? He wasn't nearly as weird as Katsuki today." I ask, completely confused. He nodded.

"I fear he may be the one you least expect. Though they all said some... disturbing things when we all met up yesterday, he was absolutely terrifying." He sighed as he stared at the floor. "He wasn't... himself in that moment. Like something took control of him and made him a whole new entity." He turned to look me square in the eyes. His glassy orbs staring into mine.

"Don't trust any of them, Y/N."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬