BAKUGOUᵏᵃᵗˢᵘᵏⁱ

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ORANGE ENDING ▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

WITHOUT BOTHERING TO SAY SOMETHING, I LET MYSELF IN, closing the door behind me. I gave a small smile as I watched the ash blonde mess on the floor roll around to see me.

"You got a thing for the floor or something?" I ask, giggling a little. He huffs and sits up, his crimson orbs glaring at me.

"Damn doctor bitch..." he muttered angrily. I heard it, but brushed it off. "What the fuck do you want now?" He groaned. I dryly laughed as I walked over and sat against his bed.

"I'm here to hang out I guess." I gave a smirk. "Like every other time you've asked me." I added playfully. He huffed as he layed back down, thumping his head on the hard floor. I stifle a laugh as I watch him. "Someone's angsty." I chuckle, almost to myself.

He bolts up and glares at me. I'm surprised he hasn't snapped his neck yet.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY DOCTOR BITCH?!" He yells. He crawled over to me and grabbed my collar. I raised my knees to my chest as some kind of defense. A cocky grin plastered to my face.

'I should probably be scared, but this is too funny.'

"YOU THINK YOUR SO FUCKING FUNNY EH?!" I held a hand over my mouth to try not to laugh. He noticed and shook me by my shoulders. "STOP FUCKING LAUGHING BITCH!!" I place my hand over his mouth.

"S-Sorry. I can't. I'm going to be deaf soon." I say, composing myself. He stops completely. I was about to ask why when something wet touched my palm. I shriek and pull my hand back. Katsuki leans against the bed to my left and howls in laughter. I was about to hit him, but his laughter stopped me and made me freeze.

'Someone get a camera, the man who shall never break is laughing like the worlds ending.'

He caught my gaze and smirked. "Take that doctor bitch." He said proudly. I try not to smile, but I end up doing it anyways. I clutch my wrist as I wipe my hand on his tank top. He reels and tries to swipe my hands away. "WIPE YOUR SHITTY HANDS ELSEWHERE BITCH! NOT ON ME!!"

I smirk evily. "I'm just giving you your saliva back, chill." He glared at me as he caught both my hands mid air. I try to take them back, but escape was futile. I sigh. "Fine, fine. I'll stop." He keeps his glare as I tug my hands out of his grip. "For now."

He yells profanities as he grabs my hands again, this times pushing me down. Myself being the weak potato that I am, I went down easily. It turned into a small brawl.

Hands were thrown and I may have booped his nose once or twice, which, mind you, he hated.

In the span of thirty seconds, I had lost. No surprise there. He held my hands above my head while I layed on the ground with him straddling my waist.

"Okay! I yield!" I yell. He leaned closer just to show his shit eating grin.

"Thats right doctor bitch! Now say 'Bakugou is the fucking bomb.'" He sneered. I raised an eyebrow at the ash blonde.

"Ego stroker much?"

His eyes twitched. "JUST FUCKING SAY IT OR I'LL START TICKLING YOU, DOCTOR BITCH!!" My eyes widened in fear.

Fake wrestling is fine, but when tickling ensues, its fucking game over and a funeral on the side. That shit ain't fun.

I mentally murdered myself for the words that were about to come out of my mouth.

"Bakugou is a bomb." I repeat. Though not accurate, I think its better. He growled lowly as he took one of his hands from the hold above my head and brought it down it to the side my waist. I pressed my lips together and crinkled my nose. "You have a death wish Bakubomb."

He smirked. "Tough shit." He slipped a hand under my shirt and tickled the side of my gut. I kicked and struggled all while feeling the drug that is uncontrollable laughter.

"S-STOP, FUCKING HELL I'M DYING." I scream, gasping for sweet, sweet air. His attacks were strong and my struggling was futile. I broke one of my hand free from his iron like grasp. I put it against his face, trying to push him away.

'I'd be lying if I said I didn't like this side of him though. Even if he puts me through tickle hell.'

He stopped to take my hand off his face, yanking it away. I took this golden opportunity to breathe and truly feel the pain in my lungs. I groaned with a dry laugh.

"You fatass, that hurts." I mutter. He cocks his head towards me with a scowl. He grabs my collar and yanks me up, releasing my other hand in the process. He brings me to his level and glares at me.

"The fuck did you say huh?!" I snicker. I turned his head to the side and leaned in towards his ears.

"I said that the little tickle sesh damn hurt." I whisper calmly. I turn his head back around to see his blush tenfold. I grin like an idiot, proud of my work. I tilted my head and smirked. "Aww. Is Katsuki flustered? I never thought I'd see the day." He moved his head to the side, averting my gaze and also averting his blush.

I rolled my eyes with a smile as I leaned forwards and kissed his cheek. He whipped around to stare wide eyed at me. I give a small smirk as I studied his confused features.

"You missed idiot." He mumbles. I raised an eyebrow as he brought one of his hands to my chin. I felt my body tense, only to untense as a pair of soft lips crashed onto mine. He layed me back down as he kissed me. It waa sweet at the beginning, but then he got hungry. He grazed his tongue over my bottom lip. I smiled as I denied him. He growled as he put a hand on my waist. He tickled me again. I opened my mouth to scream at him, but he took this his golden opportunity.

After a few more seconds, we had to break to get air. I opened my eyes and found his crimson orbs not far away.

"You sneaky motherfucker." I breathe. A wide smirk grows on his face as he leans forwards again.

"Shut up." And with that, he kissed me again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬