TETSUTETSUᵗᵉᵗˢᵘᵗᵉᵗˢᵘ

▀▄▀▄▀▄ SILVER ENDING ▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

I SWUNG THE DOOR OPEN TO BE MET WITH A BROAD, TOOTHY GRIN. I closed the door and walked over towards the silver haired male, who was currently writing down something. I hummed as I stood in front of him.

"Hey Tetsu! How are you going?" I ask. He kept glancing from his book from me as he kept writing. He closed the book and set it on his lap, his attention purely focused on me now.

"I'm doing great! What about you?" He asks. I shrug as I smile.

"I'm fine." I sit next to him and lean back on my hands. "I... understand if you don't want to talk out it. But... well, what happened yesterday? When I found you like that?" I ask, my voice lined with concern. I was talking about the incident where I had found him bloodied and bruised in his room. He still smiled through it somehow. He glanced at me before staring at the floor with a hard gaze.

"I..." he started, seeming unsure of what he was about to say.

I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Like I said, you don't have to tell me if-"

"-was angry." He concluded blankly. I bit my lip as I processed it. What would he have to be so angry about that led him to do something like that? I waited in the silence, silently urging him to continue whatever it was he was about to say. He placed a hand on the one on his shoulder, rubbing it gently. I stayed frozen, both from his words and now touch.

He sighed audibly. "I was angry. At everyone, especially that bastard Bakugou." He scoffed, shaking his head in anger. "I couldn't do anything. I was so stupid to just standby as he did that! Thankfully, Kirishima knocked him off you. I really owe him..." he muttered. He moved the book in his lap to the side as he brought my hand down to his lap, tracing invisible lines on it over and over again.

"So soft..." he mumbled quietly. He turned to me and gave a small smile. He turned his attention back to the floor. "I was pounding at the walls, hitting the door. I even banged my head on the bed frame a few times, trying to make myself forget that moment. Nothing worked. So, I got out of control." He intertwined one of his hands with mine as he gave a soft laugh. "Then you came. And everything I was thinking about vanished. You were my rainbow on a rainy day." He chuckled lightly.

I felt my cheeks sting with heat. I've never seen this side to him. I squeezed his hand as I smiled.

"I-I... I'm glad I could help you Tetsu." I say, failing miserably to contain my blush. He turned to me with a sheepish grin. He leaned back on his hands, leaving mine in his lap. He huffed as he stared at the ceiling with a distant look, like he was daydreaming.

"I should've been the one..." he mumbled quietly, probably intending for me to not hear. I glanced at me and smiled. He sat straight as he leaned closer towards my face. He stopped suddenly. I could feel his hot breathe down my neck, making the hairs on my neck stand on edge. "I-I'm sorry. May I?" He asked, his voice husky. I could feel my heartbeat increase at his proximity. I think for a moment before nodding. He took this as his cue and gently pressed his lips against mine. My eyes closed as I instinctively kissed back.

It was sweet and made my heart race. He put his arms on either side of me as he deepened the kiss. I put my arms on his shoulders and ran my fingers through his hair, it's soft texture feeling great against my skin.

After awhile, we pulled apart. Being human, we need air to survive, but it's impressive how fast we can forget that. I opened my eyes to see his face a shade of deep red. I guessed that I wasn't far off either.

"I-I, uhm... T-Thank you." He whispered, giving a small smile. My eyebrows rose.

"For what?"

He nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck. "Everything. You're... the only one who's helped me. You're the only one for me. I... love you, Y/N." I froze at the words. He just confessed to me. My heartbeat skyrocketed as it echoed through my body. He pulled back, looking deeply into my eyes. I gave a soft smile as I kissed him on the cheek. He froze as I pulled back. I giggled as I studied his shocked features.

"I love you too, Tetsu." He snapped out of whatever trance he was in and gave a wide grin, showing off his pointed teeth. He pushed himself onto me, making me fall back. He wrapped his arms around my frame and pulled me closer. He kissed my forehead tenderly. I snuggled up besides him and closed my eyes. I soon feel asleep, intoxicated by his warmth and burnt wood aroma.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬