Chapter Three

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

In a mad world

only the mad

are sane.

☰►─═03═─◄☰

THE CLICKING OF YOUR WHITE AND BLACK SHOES ECHOED THROUGHOUT THE EMPTY CORRIDOR, an eerie silence falling on the building. You turned to see the next door.

'This is the last one for today, then I can go home.' The thought of going home didn't quite appeal to you right now. You were excited to meet all your patients. But alas, you would be working overtime, and this place didn't really allow that. You sigh as you look down to see the next patients file.

▭▭▭

║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║

patient profile
confidential

✔ᒪOᑕKEᗪ  ✖ᑌᑎᒪOᑕKEᗪ

ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ #⁰⁰³

IIDA TENYA

D.O.B: 22 AUGUST, 1999

ADMITTANCE DATE: 30th JANUARY, 2012

REASON/S: Multiple suicide attempts and irregular eating habits.

ILLNESS/ES:
Extreme Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION: Before admittance, the patient suffered great trauma when his older brother was murdered. The patient soon became very distant and later turned out to be terrified of anyone around him, making him make up deadly scenarios in his head. He would have frequent panic attacks in public and at home. Parents sent him to multiple specialists, no treatment worked. As a last resort, they admitted him here.

Warning: Approach with caution and with a joyful expression.

▭▭▭

I nodded at the last bit. It made sense, the guy had OCD, pretty badly actually. I patted down my coat and re-tied my shoe laces before turning the door handle. As soon as I poked my head in, I met his leveled stare. I smiled as I closed the door behind me. He stood and took a step closer.