Chapter Two

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

No great mind has

ever existed without a

touch of madness.

☰►─═02═─◄☰

AS YOU TROT DOWN THE HALLWAY WITH IZUKU CLOSELY BEHIND YOU, YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEXT DOOR. You give Izuku a reassuring look as you tucked his file Dow to the bottom of your small stack. He glanced down the hall as you flipped over to the next file. An angry face with piercing ruby eyes greeted you.

▭▭▭

║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║

patient profile
confidential

✔ᒪOᑕKEᗪ  ✖ᑌᑎᒪOᑕKEᗪ

ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ #⁰⁰²

BAKUGOU KATSUKI

D.O.B: 20 APRIL, 1999

ADMITTANCE DATE: 12th APRIL, 2010

REASON/S: School and mother admitted him for violating laws and violent acts.

ILLNESS/ES:
Oppositional Defiant Disorder.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION: Before admittance, the patient would attack and bully those around him, mostly in the playground. If anyone were to come near him and start a conversation, he would retaliate, harming the person. This led him to one day murder a classmate. As a result, both his mother and the school admitted him.

WARNING: Have extreme caution when in proximity.

▭▭▭

I feel Izuku's shaky head lift off of my shoulder, as he had put it there while I was reading. I turn to him to see his eyes wide with fear.

"Th-That's Kacchan. I-I can't go in there with you Y-Y/N, I just can't." I nod and smile in understanding. He was fiddling with his fingers while shaking. I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"That's okay Izuku. You can stay out here while I go in if you like." He shakes his head frantically.

"No! I have to go back, he'll kill me if he sees me. I-I can't do that a-again. Please let me go back to my room!" He gripped both of my shoulders, his frantic breathes heating up my face. I blink in surprise. This patient can make this boy with separation issues run away from everything?

I nod slowly. "Of course, lets go then." I reply, taking the male back to his room.

I walk back and face the door. I wonder why Izuku was so terrified? His profile was bad, but never that bad. Yet, he called him 'Kacchan'. Maybe they know each other? That's not exactly the kind of nickname you give someone right off the bat. I frown as I turn the handle and walk in. A guy with scruffy and pointed blonde hair was on the floor, facing the ceiling. I close the door and smile.

"Hi! I'm Y/N L/N, your new doctor." His head whips up, angry ruby orbs focused on me. He grunts as he gets up and walks over to me. He stops, a rulers length from my face. Was he sizing me up?

"Do you think I'm stupid enough to fall for that crap." His voice was low but assertive. He lowered his head and growled. "Leave. You can't fucking help me, so don't waste your damn time." I took a step back, allowing for some space between us. I weakly smile.

"Don't worry, I'm not like your previous doctors, I actually give a shit about you." I reply, smiling brightly. He seems taken aback for a moment before covering it up with a glare. He grips my shoulders as he stares at my E/C orbs, pulling me forward slightly. I stare back at him with a small smirk. He huffs before frowning.

"I doubt it, you'll just leave in a week. They all do." He lets go and walks away, sitting on his bed.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that. I'm here to help you, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, pal." I reply, taking a few steps towards him. He whips his head around and stands up, walking towards me. His towering figure stood before me for a second before he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me up against the cold, hard wall. I don't let my expression look fazed as he narrows his glare.

"YES YOU FUCKING WILL! DON'T LIE TO ME! IT'S POINTLESS EVEN LOOKING AT ME!" He screamed, eyes ablaze as he growled and shrieked at me. On the inside, I was slightly terrified, but I couldn't show him that. Instead, I gave a soft and warm smile.

"You've got it wrong. I won't leave you Bakugou. I'm here to stay, whether you like it or not." He freezes as my words escape me. I pat his back. "Doesn't that feel better? You can yell at me all you like if it makes you feel better. I can take it." I prepare to lose my ears as I close my eyes. Instead, I hear a wailing cry as he wraps his arms around my shoulders and waist in a bone crushing hug. I tried to find the oxygen to breathe as he crushed my fragile figure. It was oddly warm though.

After a few minutes of him crying and myself comforting him, I had to leave. I sat him on his bed, using my coat to dry his eyes. His gaze never left my face as I dabbed the tears away.

"You better not tell anyone or I'll kill you." He mumbled, barely loud enough for me to hear. I smile and nod.

"Don't worry, I won't." I stand up straight and give a small wave. "I'll see you soon. Goodbye Bakugou." I walk to the door and open it, the scent of subtle lavender infiltrating my nose. Before I close the door I hear a soft voice.

"Katsuki is fine." I turn back and nod at him.

"Goodbye Katsuki." I reply before closing the door and ticking off the file document. I look ahead to see the next door.

'I wonder who's next?'

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬