Chapter Twenty-Four

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If you think anyone is

sane you just don't

know enough about them.❞

☰►─═24═─◄☰

"TENYA! HEY THERE." I exclaim, closing his door behind me. He looked at me in confusion. He gave a small smile after awhile.

"Good morning Y/N." He replied. I walked over and sat besides him on his bed. He gave a faint frown. "I'm surprised to see you honestly." I raised an eyebrow.

"Why's that?" I ask. He looks to the floor, silent for a moment.

"Well, I thought you would... leave after yesterday's events." His head shoots up as he stands. He faces me and bows at a perfect right angle. "I'm so sorry! I was so useless yesterday. Especially when you were in distress. Please forgive me!" I placed my hand on his head and pet his dark blue hair. He glances up, stunned.

"Tenya, all is fine. You don't have to apologize. Like I said yesterday, it wasn't your fault." I say, letting a few chuckles escape. He stands back up and smiles awkwardly while holding his chin.

"W-Well, if you say so. But I still feel bad." He sits back down and sighs. "It... hurt a little to see Bakugou do that." He murmured, gazing at me sadly. I looked at him with a confused stare. He looked flustered as he quickly looked away.

"I don't think it meant any thìng, Tenya." I say, trying to lighten the mood. He looked at me and sighed briefly.

"Y/N." I nodded at the mention of my name. "I... shouldn't tell you this, but, I can't help but feel an attraction to you." He turned away while scratching the back of his head. "Forgive my selfishness." I give a small smile as I place my hand on his shoulder.

"Tenya, it's okay. I'm not mad or anything, quite the opposite. I'm glad you told me." He froze under my touch and lifted his head.

"You... you are?" He said, unbelieving of what he was hearing. I nod happily.

"Of course. I appreciate your honesty." He seemed more content at my words. My demenor was calm but on the inside I was freaking out.

'Hot damn he just confessed to liking me. I am trying my best to be a calm individual, but I'm  quickly losing it.'

He leaned back on his hands and gave a sigh of relief.

"Thank you for not being upset. I was... anticipating a much worse reaction. Seeing as though how unprofessional it is." I blinked and pressed my lips together.

'Shit. I forgot I was working.'

I mentally face palm as I give a small smile. "How could I be mad at you?" I joke, giving a chuckle. He looks away, flustered I'm guessing. I couldn't help but smile at my accomplishment.

After awhile, it was time for me to leave. I walked to the door, accompanied by Tenya as he saw me out. I turned in time to recieve a tight hug from the taller male. I hugged back, unsure but not hesitant of the reason.

"If any of them do anything to you, you may always come to me if you like. I... don't want you to be stressed." He said, pulling away from the hug and smiling. I nod and I take a step out the door.

"I'll be sure. Thank you Tenya." I wave. He nods as I shut the door. I feel a little bad as I walk down the corrodor. Though, I couldn't do anything about it, I just wanted them all to be free.

"Y/N!" I was about to close the door when a certain red head beat me to it. I wrap my arms around his warm torso and return the hug.

"Hey Eijiro. How's it going?" I ask. The red head pulls away and looks to side.

"I've... been worrying about you." He said, concern outlining his voice. I raised an eyebrow. He looked to me with glassy eyes, like he was on the verge of tears. "I thought you would leave us! After what Bakugou did, I thought I'd never see you again." He pushed a wide, toothy grin onto his lips. "But you're here! So I've basically been worrying for nothing." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

I tilt my head as I placed my hand on his shoulder. "I wouldn't leave over a silly thing like that Eijiro. So, you never have to worry about it." I chirp happliy. He seems to relax as I spoke. He took my hand from his shoulder and grasped it gently in his bigger one. He tug on my hand and let me towards his bed. He sat down, taking me with him.

"Did anything interesting happen to you after leaving?" He asked, suddenly invested in my spare time. I raised an eyebrow before smiling to myself.

"Well, I'm sure if it'll interest you. But, I did meet up with some friends." I turned to see his red orbs glisten.

"Oh! What did you do?" He asked excitedly. I momentarily froze, remembering the topics that we talked about.

I pressed my lips together. "Well... they got me to talk about my patients." He gave a grin, leaning a little closer.

"What was said about me?" He asks, looking like a kid on Christmas. I gave a giggle as I gazed at him.

"Well, they said you were cute. And that you looked like you were nice." I reply. He raises his eyebrows as he tilts his head to the side.

"And what did you say?" He asks. I froze for a moment, my mind going a little bonkers. I lifted my hand to my neck.

"Nothing. I just agreed with them." A let a soft chuckle escape. "They did think your teeth were scary though." He sweatdropped and groaned.

"Aw man! Do my teeth really look scary?!" He asks, pouting. I shrug as I pat his head.

"Well, maybe to some people. But I don't." I gave a grin. "I think you'd look weird with non-shark like teeth anyway." He perks up and smiles brightly. He wraps his arms around me again, holding tight.

"Aww. Thanks Y/N. It means more coming from you." I give a laugh.

"Anytime Eijiro."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬