Chapter Twelve

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The hours wear on, while

the surreal atmosphere of

the asylum does not wear off.

☰►─═12═─◄☰

I WEAR A THIN SMILE, WALKING DOWN THE CORRIDOR. 'I hope they're alright.' You turn to face Izuku's door. Plastic bag of goodies in hand, you unlock it. A flash of green instantly meets you.

"Y/N! You're back! I missed you!" Before you can even take a step in, the tall bundle of green hugs the life out of you. You pat his back and smile.

"Hey Izuku! It's good to see you." He let's go after awhile, giving you time to close the door. You turn to see him really close to you. "How have you been?" You ask, not letting things get awkward right off the bat. He looks down before smiling back at you.

"I was really sad when you weren't here, but I'm better then ever now!" He smiles, acting like a kid on Christmas. You nod as you pull out two books out of your bag.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I brought you more books though." You say, smiling warmly at him. He gasps and takes the two novels from your hand.

"Thank you~!" He says in a sing-song voice. You giggle a little as he hops onto his bed and turns over the cover, ready to start. He glances up at you, a wide grin etched onto his features. He moves over a little and pats the spot besides him. "Can you read to me? I enjoy it when you do." You nod as you place the bag by the door and sit besides him. He placed the book on your lap and puts his head on your shoulder.

As you read, you noticed how close he was to you. It wasn't that much of a problem, but it couldn't be ignored. After a chapter or two, you heard quiet snores on your shoulder. You smile as you gently move his head from your shoulder and onto the bed. You got up and left his bed besides his sleeping figure.

You lock his door and progress onto the next room. Katsuki's. You unlock the door and step inside to see a ball of spikes ash blond hair rise from the mangled bed.

"You're back." He stated, getting up and walking over to you. You smiled as you closed the door.

"I am! Hello Katsuki." You buried your hand in the plastic bag as he studied you. "I brought you things as well." You say, fishing out two novels. You gesture for him to take them, he almost cracks a smile as he takes them and puts them on his drawer. As you turn to lean your bag against the wall, two arms wrap themselves around your waist and pull you back, making you drop the bag.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a day off?" He asked, his voice low. His hot breathe heating up and sending tingles down your neck. You feel your cheeks heating up a little.

"I'm sorry Katsuki. I should've told you. Have you been okay without me?" I ask, turning my head slightly to see him. He shook his head as he buried his face in my hair. As I realized my feet were off the ground, Katsuki had begun walking over to his bed.

'Fucking hell, why do I have to be so short sometimes?!'

He flopped on the bed, taking you with him. You yelped as your head hit the pillow. You sat up, trying to escape, but his arms around your waist thought otherwise. He pulled you back down, tightening his grip, making sure that escape was near impossible. Your face began to turned into a darker red as you felt his head cuddled into the back of your neck.

"K-Katsuki. I think this is rather, um, unprofessional." You say quickly. The arms around your waist only tightened as he pulled you into him. Your back hit his chest, making you share his heat. He only responded with a muffled 'mhm.' You started to panic slightly.

'How the hell do I get out of this one? This would be so much more comfortable is he wasn't my patient.'

You try to struggle the best you can. You try to move his arms, but they just clamp around your waist the second you move them. Suddenly, you feel a hand brush against your stomach, moving up underneath your shirt. Your eyes widen as you grab his wandering hand with your own, trying to keep it from exploring further.

"U-Um, K-Katsuki. W-Whatever your intention is, could you please s-stop? I'm quite uncomfortable right now." You heard him growl a little.

"No. I can't." He says quietly. Your blush disappears and is replaced by confusion.

"Why?" You ask, almost to yourself. He huffs and rolls you over so that you were now facing him. His expression seem dull, like he was indifferent, but his eyes were ablaze with crimson, staring right at you. His nose touched yours as he continued to stare into your E/C orbs.

"They all want you. But I won't let them. You're mine, you hear?" Your breathe stopped as he ushered those words. His tone was calm but assertive.

'Well shit.'

You place your hand on his chest, trying to create some distance. You looked him square in the eyes and almost glared at him. You stopped yourself, he was your patient after all.

"Bakugou. I do not belong to anyone. It's sweet that your watching out for me, but I have to decline. I can handle myself." You give a thin smile. "I can't have anything more then a mutual relationship with my patients, so I'm sorry. I could be fired if it's anything more." His eyes widened, I couldn't tell if it was fear or anger though. He growled loudly as he crawled over me, strandling my waist and blocking either side of me with his arms. As I look up, I was positive that his eyes were filled with anger.

"Why can't you just let me do this?! You don't deserve any of those nut jobs!!" I narrow my gaze as I sit up, using my arms to stabilize myself. I frown while glaring at him.

"I won't let you decide my future, Katsuki. Please get off me. I'm willing to forget about all this if you let me leave right now." He gritted his teeth as he ran over the sentence in his head, trying to decide. He shakes his head roughly, tossing his ash blonde hair from side to side. He leans closer, making your noses touch.

"Fucking fine. But you better not let them take you from me." You internally winced at him, but nodded nonetheless.

"Sounds like a plan."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬