Chapter Eleven

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Being bored is

the price we pay

for not being insane.❞

☰►─═11═─◄☰

Bakugou's POV

"FUCK! WHERE IS SHE?!" I yell, slamming my hand down on my bed, practically doing nothing. I finished those shitty books and read that novel twice. "That damn nerd better not be hogging her or else beat him to a pulp!" The door handle started to jiggle. I sat still, waiting for someone to come in. I gave a small smile as the door opened. Only for it to vanish.

"Free time Bakugou. Don't start any fights this time." I scoff as I shove my hands into my orange pants as I walk past the warden. I look down the hall to see the other freaks walking towards the field. 'No Y/N.' I growl as I walk towards shitty hair. I had my head lowered, my face barely visible.

"Oh hey Bakubro!" I look up slightly to see shitty hair bounce towards me, happy as always. I sigh as he walks up to me. "You okay? What's got you down pal?" He asks, concerned. I look up and scowl.

"That fucking doctor hasn't visited me yet. I'll beat the shit outta her when she gets here." I look from the glass wall that showed the field to him. His red orbs looking crazed.

"Y-You don't mean that, do you?" He asked quietly, keeping in step with me. I shrug.

"Depends on when she gets here." I reply, paying half attention to him. I see Deku sitting with everyone on the benches. I can't help but smile sadistically as I study him.

'What if he did something to her?'

I take a turn as I walk on the evenly cut grass, making my way towards the crowded table. Everyone shifts their gaze to see me, reject pikachu being the only one smiling at my arrival.

"Hey Bakugou! Glad to see they let you out." He chuckles, high fiving shitty hair, who just came into my view. I glare at him.

"Shut the fuck up." I growl lowly. His shoulders sag as he faces down.

"You don't have to be so mean..." he mutters, looking pathetic. I brush off his comment as I stare at the quivering nerd. He made eye contact for a moment before looking at the grass, shaking like a cat in a lightning storm.

"Deku..." I growl, the word leaving my tongue like fresh venom. I turn to the warden calling my name. I furrow my eyebrows as I walk towards him. I stop as he holds his little baton in front of me.

"What is it Bakugou?" He asks, obviously not wanting me in his vicinity. I inch my head closer, not wanting the others to hear.

"Where's that damn doctor?" He looks confused for a moment before he shrugs.

"It's L/N's day off, so she won't be coming today." My eyes widen with anger. I turn around and stomp over to the table taking a seat. Shitty hair looks at me.

"What's up with you?" He asks. I shake my head, not wanting to answer. I zone out as they all talk.

"Yeah but what about our new doctor, isn't she incredible?" I focus back in to hear Deku speak. I shift my gaze to four eyes, who nodded approvingly.

"She's very nice, and she's staying for a long time." He adds, smiling. I see nods around the table. I see reject pikachu perk up.

"Yeah! And she's really pretty and gentle. She's perfect." He smiles, his voice muttering the last part. I feel my blood boil at his words. I stand up and grin widely.

"It's too bad none of you will get to have her! She definitely likes me more then any of you!" I yell, a triumphant grin plastered on my face. They all glare at me, even Deku. Half and half bastard chuckles lowly at me.

"No she doesn't, you're too desperate." He says, his eyes leveled with me. "You broke out of your room just to see her." He continued, earning snickers from around the table. I growl loudly.

"How do you know that?!!" I yell, slamming my hands on the table. He grins.

"She left me to go contain you. Luckily for me, she left my door open. So naturally, I went to go find her." He concluded, crossing his arms as if he won. I take a deep breathe as I sit back down.

"Whatever, none of that matters. She'll be mine anyways." I state confidently. "And there's not a damn thing you can do about it." They all turned and grinned at me.

"That's where your wrong Kacchan." Deku said, a crazed look on his face. "She doesn't love you. She never will. But she'll learn to love me." His expression went back to his innocent one. The others around the table started to get angry.

"I actually have some history with her, making her mine will be way easier." Shitty hair said, glancing around the table with a deadly grin. "It's like we're meant to be." He said, almost as if he was in his own little dreamland. Everyone started to argue, some getting up and yelling. Everyone but the quiet purple bitch smiling like a Cheshire Cat on the other side of the table. I narrowed my gaze at him.

"What are you smiling about purple bitch?" I ask lowly, everyone stopped yelling and turned to him. He just looked around and grinned again.

"You all have lost your minds. If you keep it up, you'll all just scare her away. I'm the only level headed one here good enough to be with her. So you all can stop trying." I was about to leap over the table and strangle him, when that annoying as fuck bell chimed, meaning our free time was over. I have to restrain myself. I huff as I stand up and walk back to my cell. I hear whispers behind me, but pay no attention to them. A sick smile spreads across my face.

'I won't let any of them take my Y/N from me. No way in hell.'

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬