Chapter Four

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Insanity is relative.

It depends on who has who

locked in what cage.❞

☰►─═04═─◄☰

"AH, GOOD MORNING, Y/N." Greeted the brunette man behind the desk. I nod and smile towards him.

"Good morning Kuji." I greet back. I check myself in and start to walk towards the ward.

"Y/N! You might not want to go now." I stop and turn towards him with a confused look. He shrugs. "They've been released out into the canteen and field." I nod as I walk back towards him.

"Are there any that aren't out?" I ask. He nods before typing quickly. He clicks his tongue when he's done.

"Yep, Katsuki Bakugou and Tenya Iida. Bakugou isn't allowed out while Iida just doesn't want to." I furrow my eyebrows. 'Katsuki I can understand why, but Tenya? I thought he loved to talk.' I nod and thank him as I walk towards the ward.

The scent of air freshener and antiseptic took ahold of my nose as I walked down the corridor, a plastic bag in my right while a pillow was stuffed under my left. I reached Katsuki's door first. I unlocked it and walked in to see him looking bored. He glances up at me as I lock the door again.

"Good morning Katsuki. I brought you stuff." He stands up and walks over to me, eyeing the bag and pillow. I toss the pillow over to him while I place two puzzle books and a packet of colorful pens on his drawer.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked in a hushed tone. I smile at him.

"You just looked so bored, and I thought you might like a pillow." He stares at me, his crimson orbs looking less angry. He clutches the pillow tightly as his face turns into a scowl.

"Who's the other stuff for?" He asks, weary of the bag. I shrug.

"Its for Tenya and Izuku." I reply. He throws the pillow on his bed as he walks over to me.

"Your giving something to that spineless nerd?" He grabs my hand that's holding the bag. "He doesn't deserve it! He's pathetic!" He starts to raise his voice. I keep my stance as I place a hand on his shoulder. He glares at me. "He doesn't deserve anything." I try not to let the frown wanting to come out show. Instead I smile and rub his shoulder.

"Don't say that, it wouldn't be fair if I gave only you and Tenya things. Would it?" He scowls before looking away. I was talking to him like a little kid, but I think he gets it.

"Whatever. Thanks for your shit." He grumbles, walking over to his drawer and inspecting the crossword book and various puzzles book. I see his lips tug upwards as he flips a few pages. He turns towards me, only for that short glimmer of a smile to vanish. He huffs as he closes the book.

"Don't you have to give four eyes and that nerd shit?" I giggle as I walk towards the door, turning the handle.

"Yeah yeah, see you later Katsuki." I say, closing and locking the door.

"Ah Y/N, your back." I lock the door and smile and Tenya, who was now walking towards me. His eyes narrowed on the bag.

"Morning Tenya, I brought you things." He looked confused as I pulled out two puzzle books and a packet of colored pens. His gasped slightly as I handed them to him.

"T-These are for me?" He exclaimed, examining the crossword book. I nod happily.

"And this!" He glances at me as I pull out a Rubix cube from the bag. He held it as if it were a diamond, examining every angle. "I thought you might finish those books quickly, so I got you this." He quietly displayed out the objects on his drawer, spreading them out so they had equal space between them before turning around and throwing his arms around you.

"I can't thank you enough Y/N. No ones ever done this for me." I return the hug and smile warmly.

"It was no problem Tenya. I'm glad to see your happy." He pulls away and nods.

"Quite! I will work on these immediately. I'm very excited." He smiled. He walked over to the drawer and held the book and pen delicately in his large hands. He sat on his bed, tentatively opening the book and searching the pages. I sat down next to him and watched him curiously.

"Can I ask a question?" He nodded while captivated in the crossword. "Why didn't you go outside with the others?" He hummed as he sat straight.

"Well, I'm not really interested in talking with any of them. I don't mind talking to Midoriya, but he can be... clingy at times." He furrowed his brows before turning towards me. "Have you met everyone?"

I shake my head. "No, I've only met you, Izuku and Katsuki." He nodded before enveloping himself into the crossword again.

"Then you may need to prepare for the one besides me. He can be... well." He looks up, rubbing his chin, perhaps looking for the right word. "Well, he's quite irregular. He may like you more then intended." He explained, a frown forming as he said the last part.

I bite my lip. "Do elaborate." He places down his pen before turning to me, a serious look on his face.

"I can't quite put it any other way without being rude, but he's quite the psychopath. He's nice and friendly when you meet him, but then he gets intimidating and possessive when you try to leave." I nod slowly. A bell sounds out, maybe signaling that the free time period was over. He sighs before readjusting his glasses. "You can stay while they get back to their rooms, it's best that way. Just... do take care when you see him, okay?" I could see the worry in his eyes. I smile and nod.

"Of course, thank you for warning me Tenya." He nods before going back to his crossword. I sigh as I watch him.

'Who was this next guy?'

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬