Chapter Five

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

They are walking

the line between

genius and insanity.

☰►─═05═─◄☰

I LEFT MY BAG WITH TENYA, TRUSTING HIM MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THIS PLACE AT THE MOMENT, and because I didn't want to walk all the way back to the front desk. Files in hand, I approached the next patients room. I look down to open his file.

▭▭▭

║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║

patient profile
confidential

✔ᒪOᑕKEᗪ  ✖ᑌᑎᒪOᑕKEᗪ

ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ #⁰⁰⁴

KIRISHIMA EIJIRO

D.O.B: 16 OCTOBER, 1999

ADMITTANCE DATE: 19th FEBRUARY, 2012

REASON/S: Refusal to eat. Involved with criminal organizations.

ILLNESS/ES:
Histronic Personality Disorder

BACKGROUND INFORMATION: Before admittance, this patient was going out of his way to be the center of attention wherever and whenever. This cause him to get into illegal situations and later affiliated with criminal organizations. The patient also has irregular eating patterns, mostly not eating at all.

Warning: Proceed with caution as the patient can be intimidating to get what he desires.

▭▭▭

I huff as I unlock the door. Hopefully nothing bad will happen. I didn't want to judge the guy, but I couldn't ignore Tenya's warnings either. As soon as I took a step inside, an excited face met mine.

"Hello! I'm Eijiro Kirishima! Your new!" He says, hopping up and down. "And pretty!" He adds. I chuckle as I lock the door behind me.

"Thank you. I'm Y/N L/N, your new doctor." He smiled brightly, showing off his shark-like teeth. He skips up to me and embraces me in a hug. I blink a few times before returning it.

"Your hair smells nice." He mumbles, hugging me tighter. I brushed off the comment as I let go. After awhile, he did the same.

"You look familiar! Do I know you?" He asks, leaning forward to inspect my features. I shake my head.

"Perhaps not, I don't think I've seen you around anywhere." I say curtly, ignoring his hot breathe in my face. He pulls back and puts his hand to his chin. His face breaks out in a grin.

"Did you go to my highschool?" I pause for a second before raising an eyebrow.

"Fairfax Regional?" I ask. He gasps and nods frantically. Recognition lighting up his face.

"Now I remember! I saw you trip over a stump and then I ran over to help!" He hugs me once again, making me stumble back a bit. "I'm glad your okay! You had me worried!" I giggle a little.

"I can't believe you remembered." I say. I noticed that he was making me slowly walk backwards.

"Of course I did! It was the first day." I felt my back hit the wall. I looked up at him quizzically. His shaggy yet pointed red hair dangled down while his red orbs stared down at me, stuck in his embrace. I felt a little uncomfortable, but I endured. He seemed like a carefree butterfly.

My highest hopes being that he wouldn't try anything.

He leaned down and nuzzled my cheek with his nose. My face flushed red for a moment while he did this.

He pulled back and smiled goofily. "Man! I missed you."

I chuckled lightly. "But you only knew me for a minute." I say. He lets go and scratches the back of his neck.

"I guess your right, but I never forget a face." He glances down at me. "Especially a pretty one." I let out a breathless chuckle. I feel something in my pocket buzz. I reach down and pull out my phone. My time was up. I shove it back into my pocket and grip my files tightly while sighing.

"I hate to say it, but I need to go. Have a good day Kirishima." I say, touching the door handle. An arm wraps around my waist and pulls me back. I hit a chest and quietly yelp. I look up to see Kirishima's upset eyes.

"Your leaving..?" He said, almost disappointedly. I nod while pushing away from him.

"I'm afraid so. I have other patients to see." I say, trying to explain while the arm wrapped around me held on tight.

"I thought I was your only patient." I sigh as he pushes me closer. "Your meant to stay with me forever." He said sternly. I give a weak smile.

"I'm sorry Kiri, but I need to go. I'll see you tomorrow." He looks unconvinced. "Please let me go." I ask. His grip lessens, allowing me to be free. I step back and nod at him. "Goodbye Kiri, I'll see you tomorrow." His frown never left as I walked out and locked the door. I clutch my files as I walked to the next patient.

Hell yeah I felt bad, but I had to go. I'll visit him before I leave. His hold was really warm though...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬