[ 10 ] memory found

before we start with the chapter that is, like, 2 weeks late, i have something i've wanted to say for some time now.

*tightens ponytail, clears throat*

WE'RE ON 14K READS?
IM SORRY, WHAT THE EVERLASTING FUCK?

THANK YOU SO MUCH! THAT IS INSANE!

never in my life i had thought that i would reach over a thousand reads on a book!! i mean, that is just mindblowing! when i reached 10k, i didnt even realize. i kind of just scrolled further until i stopped and backtracked. i almost cried. and after that, it's like i got half a thousand to thousand reads a day??? that's if wattpad isn't lying lol that would be sad.

aNYWAY, YES, THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU, ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

-

[ 2

[ 2.10. MEMORY FOUND ]

-

AFTER SITTING IN HIDING and coming up with a plan to stop Lincoln, the three of us decided on carrying the reaper back to where it all started - the dropship.

Waves of nostalgia washed over me as we reached the site, the ground around it blackened and littered with still decaying skeletons. Forcing my eyes away from the sight, I focused on helping Bellamy and Octavia get Lincoln through the doors and up to the second floor. Once we had done that, Bellamy told us he would go to Camp Jaha and get Clarke, while Octavia and I stayed with Lincoln. I really wanted to go with him just incase, as these grounds are never save enough, but I stopped myself. I didn't really want to go out there. I was done and I wanted to stay in safety. The selfish thoughts confused me.

It was a good hour after her brother had left, leaving us sitting in silence if you ignored the constant, quiet growls which escaped the tied up reaper every once in a while. I still felt guilty.

I turned my head to the side, looking at Octavia through my side vision, which was still slightly blurred, leaving me squinting through the burning sensation. Nonetheless, I could still make out the saddened expression on the younger girl's face, "Octavia?"

She tilted her head down from its position leaning against the wall, humming almost absentmindedly.

"He's gonna be okay. We'll figure out a way to save him." I assured, reaching out my hand to take ahold of hers. She looked down, tightening her grip momentarily, before relaxing. She gave me a small nod and, once again, silence washed over us. We both turned our heads back so they faced the wall opposite of us, the crowns of our heads simultaneously pushing against the surface behind us.