Never Have I Ever

Cody walked into the roof. Noel was sitting alone, and he looked like an angel who fell from heaven. When he noticed Cody, he smiled and waved. "Hey Mate!"

Cody blushed and walked over. "Why are you here alone?" He asked.

"I was talking to this girl named Talia but she's getting a drink right now." Noel said. There was an awkward silence. "So, do you like it so far?"

Cody wanted to tell Noel that he only liked the villa when he was around Noel, but he couldn't. When Cody looked up, he saw Noel looking at him. His grass colored eyes made Cody weak at the knees. "Yeah. It's pretty cool." He said. "Do you...do you think you're gonna couple with Talia?" Cody asked.

Noel shrugged his broad shoulders. "Maybe, I wouldn't complain if she picked me. It's not like I can choose."

Cody nodded, "Yeah, we can't really pick right now."

Noel replied, "Maybe I'd pick you." He gave Cody a cheeky wink.

Cody couldn't believe it. His breathing got uneven and his heart was racing a marathon. He hoped Noel wasn't joking. Just then, Talia walked back up. "Hey boys! Levi got a text, we're playing never have I ever at the pool in 5 minutes!"

***

Cody and Noel walked down the roof and saw everyone in a big circle. A girl in red waved them over, "We're starting the game!" She said, her voice was deep and raspy, and Cody got a terrified shiver up his spine.

A girl in orange, named Jen, started the game. "Never have I ever cheated on my partner!" She said. A few people stood up and drank, but Cody and Noel stayed seated.

Bethany got up next, "Never have I ever...kissed someone before marriage!" She said. Everyone except her got up and drank.

Tim stood up and said, "Never have I ever...done something with a person of the same sex."

Cody stood up. And too his surprise, so did Noel. They locked their eyes on each other while the other islanders cheered. Cody could feel Noel's gaze penetrating his skin.

After that, the game died down, and the islanders got to the bathroom to prepare for the coupling...