Break Up

Noel and Talia left for their date before Cody could talk to either of them. Cody didn't have many other friends and he wanted to avoid Allegra so he grabbed Bethany and they sat down.

"Are you ok Cody?" Bethany said.

Cody nodded but realized this might be a good time to disgust their relationship. "Bethany, Do you think we are gonna couple up again?"

Bethany shrugged and answered, "You're nice I guess but I don't think this is going anywhere."

Cody nodded, "I guess...I guess we should break up."

Bethany nodded and stood up and walked towards the kitchen, leaving Cody alone to sit in his depression.

Suddenly, Mason jogged past Cody quickly. "Hey dude. What's up?" Mason asked Cody.

Cody sighed. "I broke up with Bethany."

"Oh I'm sorry man. That's rough. You know, the recoupling is tomorrow." Mason said.

Cody didn't know that. And it made him nervous, he only had a little while to talk to Noel.

"I heard we're getting new arrivals." Mason said.

"Oh cool." Cody replied, trying to sound excited.

Just then, Talia and Noel walked back into the villa. Noel locked his cactus orbs into Cody's and kept walking. Obviously things were weird for both of them.

Cody felt his palms getting sweated again. He was nervous for the next coupling. He hoped everything would go well.

He heard a yell from Jen, "Guys, text!! I have a text!"

Everyone rushes to the pool and Jen says they are going to have a party to meet the new arrivals. The boys and girls separate to get ready for the party.

Cody decides to grab Noel and confront him. "Hey man. What's going on?" Cody asks.

Noel takes a deep breathe and is about to answer when Tim interrupts. "Hey mates they're waiting for us."

Cody is annoyed but steps out to the fireplace. Maybe the new arrivals will help solve his problems?