The Truth

Cody got up from the table and rushes to Mason. He needs answers.

Mason is sitting alone in the gym, he can't look at Cody. "Mate not now." He says angrily.

"You owe me an explation. I'm not leaving." Cody says, putting his hands on his hips.

"I didn't really do anything...I just told Noel the truth. You're a backstabbing liar!" Mason says. He's furious.

Cody is confused. Last time him and Mason talked, Mason told him a secret. But Cody had kept the secret...why was Mason mad?

"I didn't do anything to you...I thought we were friends." Cody responds.

"You told Talia about my age! When I went to tell her a few days ago, she was pissed at me! You ruined my relationship." Mason says.

Cody is even more confused. He didn't tell Talia anything. "Mason, I didn't do anything. I didn't talk to Talia about you..."

"Then how did she know my age before I told her?" Mason asks.

Talia walks into the room, "Hey guys...are you okay?" She asks.

"How did you know about Mason's age?" Cody responds.

Talia raises her eyebrows, "The edible arrangement said his age on the card."

Mason sighs, "Oh my God." He says, "I'm an idiot."

Cody responds, "What did you tell Noel?"

"I told him that you're a snake who wants to break up the other couples...he went up to the roof, then I told Allegra to check on him." Mason replies.

Cody doesn't know what to say. He's upset at Mason, but he needs to confront Noel. He gets up and walks away.

Cody finds Noel next to the pool. Noel looks sad, he's staring at the water.

"Can we talk?" Cody says, sitting by Noel. "Mason told me what he said. But I still need answers..."

"I didn't wanna kiss her Cody. I really didn't. I was just questioning things. I wasn't sure if I really even liked guys...you're the first boy I've fallen four. She told me to check and kiss her...I'm so sorry babe." Noel admits.

Cody doesn't know what to do. He wants to be with Noel...but he needs to know that he is comitted. "I don't know what to say. I-I really like you Noel. I want us to work. But this really hurt me." Cody says.

Noel nods and grabs Cody's hand. "I promise you. I am so commits to you. This is the biggest mistake I've ever made. I'll do anything to show you that." Noel responds.

Cody rests his head on Noel's shoulder, and they stair at the water together. It's peaceful. But Cody still feels conflicted. Allegra and Mason both messed with his relationship. He can't trust anyone in the house...