Villa Gossip

Cody woke up and immediately feels uncomfortable, Allegra is spooning him and breathing in his ear. He looks over to see everyone else is asleep, except Noel.

Noel is awkwardly lying next to Chrysanthemum, they don't look super cuddly. Noel notices Cody staring and turns to him. His seaweed colored orbs pierce into Cody's.

"Can we talk later?" Cody says. Noel nods silently.

Allegra wakes up and cuddles closer into Cody, "Hey babe. Good morning." She says.

Cody smiles at her, "Good morning."

"Go make me some coffee babe." She says and rolls over back to bed.

Cody sighs and gets up to make some coffee. When he walks to the kitchen, he notices Jen is already there making some toast.

"Hey Cody. How are you doing?" She asks.

Cody shrugs, "I'm okay, do you know why Noel is being so weird?"

Jen bits her lip and says, "Uh...you didn't hear this from me, but Levi told me that Tim told Noel that you were straight."

Cody gasps, why would Tim do that? "What? Why would Tim do that?" Cody asks.

Jen shrugs and grabs her toast, "I don't know but apparently he told Allegra you wanted to couple up with her."

Wow, Cody couldn't believe what he was hearding. His blood was boiling! Tim was spreading lies around the villa!

Just then, the coffee finishes and Jen leaves. Cody takes back the coffee and Allegra says thanks.

Cody heads to the bathroom to change, and as soon as he finishes the heads to the pool. The only other person by the pool is...Tim.