New Islanders

After the drama of the lie detector, everyone one was busy chatting and talking. Most couples were still solid, but no one had a test as successful as Cody and Noel. Cody sat near the pool while Noel played with his hair. They felt happy and confident.

"Babes, do you think we can actually win this?" Noel asked.

Cody turned to face his parnter, "I hadn't even thought out the competition...maybe." Cody answers. "I believe in us. Plus you're already a great prize."

Noel smiled at him and kissed his cheek. Suddenly, Cody's phone buzzed. "Guys! Text!" Cody yells and the rest of the islanders run to the boys. "There will be a recoupling tonight! And we may have a surprise..." Cody reads.

Surprise? Was someone new coming to the villa? The rest of the islanders leave the boys, expect Erikah. She looks sad, and sits next to Noel. "I'm sad." She says.

"Aw babe. What's wrong?" Noel asks.

"I am tired of being with Mason. There's no spark. I'm thinking of leaving like Bethany..." She confesses. "

Cody gives her a hug, "Don't do that Erikah! I think we may have some guests tonight. Maybe you can couple up if there's a new guy?"

Erikah nods and gives the boys a smile, "I wish I had a relationship like you guys." She leaves.

The next of the day is borning, until its time for the recoupling. Cody gets ready and stands nervously in front of the girls, and Noel, who's lined up on their side. Tonight is girls choice.

Just as the last islander gets in line, Tim gets a text. "Tonight, there will be two new islanders joining you all." He reads, and a guy and a girl walk out of a limo nearby.

The girl is first, she gives everyone a big smile before taking a spot in line. "I'm Lacey. How are you guys?" She says and everyone claps big.

Then, the guy walks up. Before he can say or do anything, Noel gasps loudly. The boy ignore him and takes a spot in line and says, "Hey guys! I'm Dre!"

Dre Drexler. Noel's old crush?!