Last Recoupling

Cody has been nervous all day. Tonight is the last recoupling. He wants to end this season with Noel, but he's worried. He nose that Dre is here to steal Noel from him. He can't let that happen.

"Babes, do you like this shirt?" Noel asks Cody, "I wanna wear it tonight at the recoupling."

"Of course I like it. You look so cute. But, Noel. Can we talk?" Cody asks, holding Noel's hands.

Noel stars at Cody with his kiwi colored eyes, "Sure. What's up?"

"I'm really nervous Noel. What if Dre picks you tonight? What if we can't end up together?" Cody asks.

Noel sighs and squeezes Cody's hand, "Baby. I don't wanna be with Dre. I want you. Listen Cody, I know you're worried but we need to think positively."

Cody nods, "I'm just worried if I have to pick last and Dre will pick you before I can."

Noel kisses Cody, "I won't let that happen babe."

Cody feels happy. He trusts Noel. But he also knows that nothing is for sure until the recoupling is over.

As the boys walk out to the fireplace, Cody's heart has beated so quickly. He stands next to Mason and Levi as Noel wants to the girls side.

Tim pick first, "Okay guys. I really thought I was gonna end up with one special girl but it turns out she's a snake. So I'm gonna pick Jen."

Levi picks Chrysanthemum.
Mason picks Lacey.
David picks Talia.

Finally, it's down to Dre and Cody. As Cody waits for his phone to beep, he herds Dre's phone buzz.

Cody's heart sinks. Dre gives Cody a devilishly smirk and walks up in front of Noel and Erikah. "Wow. I've been waiting for this moment since I got to the villa. I'm choosing this person because they're amazing. I love spending time with them and they're super fit! I chose...Noe-" Dre says.

"No Dre." Noel interrupts. The other islanders gasp. "I don't want to be with you. I want Cody. You know that. I've told you a dozen time. I don't even know why you came here."

Dre sighs angrily, "What? Are you serious? After all we've been threw!" He storms off.

Erikah follows him. And just as they leave, Cody's phone buzzes.

He walks up and gives Noel a big smile, "Babe. I can't believe you just did that! You mean everything to me, I can't wait to finish this journey with you. I choose Noel." Cody says.

Noel sprints over to Cody and they hug and smooch. It's perfect.

Just as they finish kissing, Jen gets a text. "Dre and Erikah have left the competition, in a few days, it will be the love island finale. But only 4 couples can go. Tomorrow, one couple will be dumped from the villa. Good luck." She reads.

Cody and Noel look at each other worriedly. What if they don't make it to the finale?