The Finale

As Cody and Noel sit down by the fireplace, Cody feels Noel's warm hands around his shoulder. "Babe...whatever happens. I love you and I'm so happy to be with you." Noel says.

Cody smiles and nods. "Same babe. I really am glad to be your bf."

The entire villa is quiet, and finally, Noel gets a text. He reads it, "The couple in fourth place is...Lacey and Mason. Please leave the villa."

Lacey and Mason kiss before heading out of the villa, "Good luck guys!" They yell.

After a minutes of silence, Tim's phone buzzes, "The next couple to be eliminated is...Tim and Jen." Tim reads before hugging Jen and walking out of the villa.

Cody and Noel star at each other. They were in the top too? With Talia and David?

Talia smiles at the boys before her phone rings, "The final couple eliminated is...Talia and David. Congrats Cody and Noel. You have won Love Island!" Talia reads, she and David rush out of the villa.

Cody yells in excitement and hugs his boyfriend, Noel whispers in his ear, "We did it babe. I'm so happy!"

Cody and Noel smooch and embrace each other before Cody gets a text. "Congrats boys, time to leave the villa." Cody and Noel kiss one last tim before they exit and see the crowd waiting for them.

Millions of people are standing outside the villa and they all cheer when they see Noel and Cody. Cody looks to the left and sees all of the other islanders clapping.

An announcer comes in the speaker and says, "Congrats to your Love Island winners! Cody and Noel! You win $50,000 dollars!" And there are fireworks in the sky.

It is a dream come true. Cody gets a microphone and starts talking to the audience. "I never imagined I would be here, with a man I love. Thank you for the support. I am so thankful to be here. I love you Noel." He kisses Noel and the crowd claps.

Noel looks at him and whispers, "Now we can start our life together. I am so thankful for you."

Cody smiles back at him, "Noel. I am so glad to be your boyfriend. You are the love of my life."

They share a big kiss, and Cody is so happy. His heart is so full of love. He did it, he won Love Island. With the man who truly is his type on paper.