Couples Quiz

Cody was sitting by the pool minding his own business when Allegra comes and sit down next to him.

"Hey Cody. Have you been thinking about my offer at all..??" She asks.

Cody pauses for a minute. "Uhhh..."

Suddenly, Erikah walks down to the pool and yells, "I got a text!!"

Cody sighs in relief and jogs to Erikah. He was grateful he didn't have to turn down Allegra, he could tell she wouldn't take rejection well.

"We're doing a quiz with our partners! Boys go to the gym!!" Erikah says.

Cody sits down on a chair and starts answering the questions. Noel sits down next to him and locks his lettuce colored eyes into Cody's.

"So Cody...I guess we should answer these questions." Noel says seductively.

Tim stares at the two of them and says, "Stop grafting and answer the questions."

Cody looks at him and rolls his eyes. "Hm...yes, no, and yes." He finish the questions and walks back to the pool.

Jen walks to the front and announces, "Okay! Let's go couple by couple...Bethany and Cody first! Cody, is Bethany a winter or summer person?"

Cody answers, "Summer."

"Yes! Good job Cody! Okay, Bethany, does Cody think boys and girls can just be friends?" Jen asks.

Bethany wastes no time before answering, "No."

Cody is shocked. Does Bethany think he's a sexist or something? That should've been an easy question...

The game continues and most couple gets one or two questions right. Then it's Cody's turn again.

"Okay. Cody, does Bethany like Gin and Tonic or Vodka and Energy drinks?" Jen asks.

"Gin and Tonic?" Cody guesses.

Jen pauses, "Uh. Bethany just wrote No."

"Yeah I don't drink alcohol. Unless it's wine at church." Bethany says. It's almost like she wanted them to loose. But Cody wasn't really complaining...

The game comes to an end and Bethany and Cody only have two questions right. Finally it's times to announce who wins the game.

"Okay the highest score is...Noel and Talia!" Jen tells the group.

Talia yells and jumps into Noel's arms. "Yay!" She says.

Cody felt like he had just been run over. Why were they so happy?? Didn't Talia tell Cody she wanted to not be with Noel? And didn't Noel tell Cody he was excited for them to couple up?
Were they lying to him?

Cody didn't know what to think. He didn't want to crack on anyone else. If Noel was lying to him...he didn't know what he would do.