Noel Confesses

Allegra gives Cody a mischevus look. "Basically, we're gonna make Noel mad and he's gonna go crazy and do something stupid. Like break a table or slap you or something...Then he'll get disqualified." Allegra tells Cody.

Cody feels unsure, why would he want Noel out of the villa? I mean, despite their weird relationship, Cody still wanted to try to work things out with Noel.

"Allegra I don't know...Tim pushed me in the pool and he didn't get disqualified..." Cody says.

Allegra shakes her head, "They said if he did something like that again he would be in big trouble. They would for sure kick Noel out."

Cody doesn't know what to do, he was worried if he didn't go along with her plan she would get him kicked out next. "Okay Allegra..how are we gonna make Noel mad?"

"Tell Noel that you know he's got a crush on you. When he denies it, keep making him mad. He'll snap and go crazy. I promise you it will work." Allegra says and pushes Cody out to the kitchen where Noel is eating an Edible Arrangement.

Cody walks over to him while Allegra watches from behind a tree. "Hey Cody. Look what they brought us? It's too celebrate Mason's birthday!" Noel says happily.

"Can we talk?" Cody asks, trying to be quite so Allegra can't hear.

"Yeah..I guess we should." Noel says.

Cody doesn't want to trick Noel. He wants to couple up with him. He can't make him mad, but he needs answers. "We're you joking with me last week? About coupling up?" Cody asks.

Noel shakes his head. "No. I do have feelings for you Cody, it's just hard to admit. I've never dated a guy before..."

Cody is shocked, "Noel, you're a virgin?"

Noel nods and eats a grape, "I'm kinda embarressed about it. That's why I've been weird recently. I tried to make things work with Talia when she asked if I liked you..then with Chrysanthemum. But I'm tired of hiding my feelings..." Noel says.

Suddenly, Noel is leaning in towards Cody. And they kiss.

It's magical, the best kiss either of them have had. There are fireworks going off in Cody's head as his lips touch Noel's.

Then, the boys hear a scream from a few feet away. It's Allegra. "Oh my god! Cody and Noel are sugar gay!"