Christmas Reunion

Cody and Noel walked into the mansion. It was the Love Island Christmas reunion. Neither of the boys had scene any of the cast since summer.

When they stepped in, Erikah greated them. "Hey boys! How are you?" She asked. The entire room was decorated in red and green and white. All of the islanders were dressed up. Except David, who was in all black.

"We're great." Noel said and hugged Erikah.

"Guys! It's our Love Island winners!" She yells and the entire mansion cheers.

Talia immediately walks up to Cody and gives him a hug, "It's so good to see you mate!" She says.

"You too. Are you still with David?" Cody asks.

Talia nods, "Omg yes! We're about to buy an apartment together."

"That's amazing. I never really got to know him well, but you guys are an amazing couple." Cody says.

"Well, after he almost got deported, I was worried we wouldn't make it. But he's still here. And I really am in love with him. It all worked out so well for us!" Talia says.

Cody heads to the kitchen when he feels sharp claws in his skin. He turns around to see Allegra. "Hey Cody. Nice to see you." She whispers.

"Uh haha. Yeah. Nice to see you." Cody says back and quickly runs to the kitchen.

Jen is icing cookies in the kitchen. When she sees Cody she stops, "Hi! Where's Noel?" She asks.

Cody looks behind him and notices Noel isn't here. Where could he be? "I'm not sure. So, are you still with Tim?"

She laughs, "No. He stole a bunch of my money to record a rap album. I had to end things."

"Oh that sucks." Cody replies.

As soon as he says that, Mason rushes into the kitchen. He begins to say something, but pauses when he sees Cody. "Oh hey mate. I..um..I have to go to the living room." He quickly jogs away.

That was weird, Cody thinks. But he keeps having fun and enjoying the party. After a few hours, Cody still hasn't see Noel.

Just as he's about to call him, Chrysanthemum grabs Cody and pushes him into the living rooms. "Hey Cody, I have something to show you!"

When Cody gets into the room, all of the islanders (except Dre) are there. They are standing in a circle surrounding Noel. He smiles at Cody.

"Babe." Noel says, and takes Cody's hands. "You make me so happy babe. I love you so much. I can't imagine life without you. So, I wanted to ask you something surrounded by the people who helped us get together."

Noel smiles nervously, "Babe. Will you marry me?" Noel gets down onto knee and pulls out a 12 carrot ring.

Cody can't believe it! Noel is really purposing to him? "Yes! Of course I'll marry you!" Cody says.

Noel grins and gives Cody a big smooch. He puts the beautiful rong into Cody's finger.

All of the islanders clap and cheer.

This really was the best experience of Cody's life. He was going to marry his soulmate, and he was so thankful for his time on Love Island.

The end.

author's note: thanks for the support on this story! i really appreciate it. if you liked His Type On Paper, you should check out my new story, Mr. Struggle.

thanks again! i loved writing this book, and im so thankful for all of the support. you guys are the best. :)

update: His Type On Paper now has a sequel! It's called He Got A Text. If you like this story, please go read the sequel! Thanks everyone!

-alfsmokes