Secrets Revealed

Cody is a mess. He can't handle Dre's constant flirting with Noel. Especially since the finale is so close. He's doing yoga in the gym when Talia walks in. "Cody! I got a text! We're gonna play a game of secrets!" She says and leaves.

As Cody walks out to the pool he sees everyone sitting in a circle, and a giant bowl of paper in the middle. He joins them and the game starts. Jen gets up and takes a piece of paper.

"This boy runs a vlog YouTube channel!" Jen reads.

Everyone shurgs and looks around until David finally speaks, "Yeah that's me."

The game continues, it's revealed Lacey has secret tattoo and Mason once got sent to jail. Until finally, it's Cody's turn. "This islander cheated on his partner yesterday." Cody reds, and immediately gets nervous. Is it...Noel? Like the night with Allegra but with Dre?

Everyone is silent for a few minutes. Until finally...Levi speaks, "I cheated on Jen with Chrysanthemum last night."

"What?! Levi I thought you loved me!" Jen yells and runs away. He follows.

"What the heck Chrysanthemum?" Tim says and runs in the opposite direction. She chases him.

The rest of the islanders look around awkwardly. When Cody goes to sit back down, Dre leans over and whispers, "Pretty soon that will be Noel."

Cody's blood boils. After the awkward encounter, the game ends. Noel quickly rushes to Cody and grabs his arm, "Babes can we talk?" He asks.

They walk over to the pool and sit down. "Cody. I-I just wanted to say...thank you." Noel says, his beautiful olive colored eyes piercing into Cody's skins. "You..You've made this experience so amazing. I've been so happy to meet you." He gives Cody a kiss before walking off.

This makes Cody happy. He's so glad Noel still feels close to him. As he sits alone near the pool, he feels like someone is starting at him. He turns back and sees Dre smiling evilly. Just as Cody is about to speak he gets a buzz in his pocket.

"Guys! I got a text!" Cody yells and everyone runs over. "The next recoupling will happen tonight. This will be the last recoupling of the season." Cody says. Everyone is shocked.

The last recoupling? The summer is almost over. And Cody has to make sure he ends his Love Island journey with the man he loves, Noel.