Date Night

As Cody wakes up the next morning, he feels his phone vibrate in his poket. It's a text! Cody reads it and nudges Noel to wake him. "Babe, we get a date outside the villa today." Cody whispered in Noel's ear.

Noel looks up and smiles at him, his lilypad colored eyes looked into Cody's. "That's great babe. Why do we get it?" He asks.

Cody responded, "Us and Levi and Jen were voted favorite colple. They get a date too. But ours is first. We leave in 10 minutes." He snuggles into Noel's chest until they get a text to come to the front of the house.

When they get to the front of the villa, there's a yellow jeep waiting for them. Noel opens the door for Cody and they start driving. "Wow you're a great driver!" Noel tells Cody.

They stop at the restaurant the text said, Rainforest Cafe. "We're here!" Cody annouced. They got outside the jeep.

When they went inside the resterant, there was a beautiful table waiting for them. The boys felt like they were actually in the rainforest, they could hear the waterfall behind them. It was super romantic!

Cody and Noel ordered their food, and held hands across the table. "It's so nice to be together..." Noel said.

Cody nodded, eating his food. "You're such a special person to me. I really like spending time with you."

Noel looked up at Cody and smiled, "So, what's your exprience with boys?"

"I dated a guy for a few months but it wasn't that serious. I liked him but the feelings weren't as strong as my feelings for you..." Cody said, squeezing Noel's hand.

Noel smiles and lifts his glass of Rainforest Cafe brand wine, "A toast to our relationship. I really really like you Cody." They clinked glasses.

As the meal finished and the boys got back into the jeep, Cody felt a buzz in his pocket. "Tomorrow, the couples are going to be put to the test in the lie ditector challenge!"