Spin The Bottle

It's been a tense day in the villa...Cody and Noel haven't had a chance to talk about their relationship. Allegra has been extra posseive. Just as Cody does his 5th pushup in the gym, Mason gets a text.

"Text guys! I got a text!" Mason yells, and everyone rushes into the gym. "We're gonna play a game of spin the bottle by the pool!"

Everyone yells in eximent and rushes to the fireplace and sits on a circle.

There's a root beer bottle in the center, and Jen spins it first. She kisses Tim and blushes.

Next is Allegra, Cody can tell she tries to land on him, but instead gets David. She gives him a quick smooch and sits back down.

Noel spins and lands on Talia. He sighs, soundly slightly annoyed, and gives her a small kiss.

Chrysanthemum kisses Mason, Mason kisses Jen, Levi blows a kiss to Bethany because she refuses to have anyone kiss her on the lips.

Then its Cody's turn. He spins and it lands on....Noel.

Oh my God. Cody thinks. Noel, the man of his dreams. Cody finally gets to kiss his beautiful pink lips. This is a moment he has been dreaming sense he arrived at the villa.

Just as Cody puckers up and leans in, Allegra coughs. "I don't really approve of this."

Tim joins in, "Yeah! Are you guys gay or something?"

Suddenly Noel starts talking, he's obviously uncomfortable with what Tim said. "Uh-Uh no. I'm not. Hahaha..." Noel says awkwardly.

Coly can't believe what Noel is saying. He's ashamed of their relationship...Cody looks around the circle and sees that everyone is staring at them.

There's an awkward silence for five minutes before Mason speaks, "Okay guys. Let's get ready for dinner. The game is over."

Everyone agrees and leaves the circle. Cody stands up before Allegra grabs him and looks into his eyes. "Cody. We need to talk." She says.

Talking with Allegra is the last thing Cody wants to do, but he agrees and they talk together to the bedroom.

Allegra seems annoyed, "I can't believe what Noel said. He's obviously trying to make you look bad." She says.

Cody can't believe that she's not mad at him. "Yeah that was crazy."

"I think it's time for them to go. I have a plan." Allegra says.

Cody is worried, what was Allegra planning to do?

Allegra talks again, "We are gonna get Noel disqualified."