Cody's Choice

a/n: 1k reads!! that's crazy. i really appreciate it. i made this chapter a little bit longer to thank you guys!!

As Cody refills his water bottle, Noel walks over towards him. "Cody...can we talk?" He asks, biting his lips.

Cody nods, and the two boys walk to the fireplace and sit down. "I just wanted to be open and honest with you. And talk about my past relationships." Noel says.

He takes a breathe before confusing, "I liked this guy for a while...we would flirt and stuff. It made me really confused because he never told me that he liked me. I-I didn't know if my feelings were ok or not." Noel sighs, "We kissed once, but that's it. And then he ghosted me."

Cody is shoked. Who would ever ghost Noel? Who would hurt him like that?

"And...I told myself after that I would never fall for a guy again. I..I've never properly dated a guy. And I was afraid of being hurt again." Noel says.

Cody is happy that Noel is opening up to him. He can tell this is really important to Noel.

Just as Noel finishes his story, Cody's phone beeps. "The coupling is happening in 30 minutes." Cody says.

Noel and Cody stand up and make their way to the changing rooms. Before they walk in, Noel stops Cody gives him a brief kiss.

It's just as magical as before. Fireworks go off in Cody's heart. He's ready to forgive Noel. He wants to be with him.

After changing, the boys head to the fireplace and face the girls. It's guys pick again.

David goes first, he's grinning from ear to ear. He's obviously happy about who he's picking, despite his former partner leaving the villa a few hours earlier.

"The girl I'm choosing is absolutely stuning. I know this may surprise the villa, but I have to take a chance. The girl I'm choosing is...Talia!" David announces.

Talia smiles big and runs over to him, they hug and kiss. Mason tenses up next to Cody, he's obviously mad.

Tim goes next. He stads in front of the girls and clasps his hands together. "I'm coupling up with this girl because she's super fit. I don't wanna hurt anyone in the villa but I need to how compatible we are. I'm coupling with Chrysanthemum!" Tim says.

He and Chrysanthemum hug and sit down.

Levi goes next, he picks Jen.

Then, Cody's phone beeps. He gets to choose next. He nervously walks over to the girls. Erikah and Allegra are the only ones left.

He can hear Noel's nervous breathing behind him. Just as Cody begins talking, he turns back to face Noel.

"Noel. I know this week was rough for both of us. But I really, really like you. I want us to start over again. I truly think you could be my soulmate. Can I coulple up with you?" Cody asks.

Noel runs a few feet into Cody's arms. They kiss and embrace each other for a few minutes before taking a seat next to the other couples. Noel whispers, "Thank you Cody. I like you so much." Into Cody's ear.

Mason steps up and looks at the two remaining girls: Allegra and Erikah.

He waits a little bit and begins talking, "This is a really big desion and I don't like having to choose. But I gotta pick the girl I like the most, I choose...Erikah." He says.

Erikah smiles and rushes over to Mason, they hug and sit down. Everyone turns to Allegra, who is standing alone.

Her phone buzzes and she looks at it, "Allegra, time to leave the villa." She reads. She sighs and grabs her bags and walks out the doors.

Everyone sits in shock. "That was crazy. This recoupling really shook up the game." Talia says. Everyone nods.

Cody is happy about the way things turned out, one of his enemies is gone and he feels secure in his relationship with Noel. He really hopes nothing will ruin it...