The Betrayal

Cody wakes up in the middle of the night, and notics something-Noel isn't there. This worries Cody, until he hears footsteps on the roof. He slowly gets out of bed and heads up the stairs.

As he makes his way up the stairs he bumps into a bed, it's Jen and Levi. "Hey mate what's up?" Levi asks sleepily.

"I'm headed up to the roof to look for noel." Cody says. Levi nods and rolls over, he's asleep again.

Cody slowly creeps up the stairs, and opens the door. What he sees makes his heart stop. It's Allegra and...

Noel.

They kiss and laugh with each other. Until Cody let's out a gasp and interrupts them.

"Cody! It's not what you think!" Noel says.

"Oh my god! How could you! You're both disgusting!" Cody says, he's in disbelief.

The love of his life, his entire world, the man of his dreams..is kissing Allegra. Cody feels like he can't breath. He's lightheaded and nauseous.

"Cody I can explain. Someone told me-" Noel starts to say, but Cody doesn't want to hear it.

"Are you even into guys? Or were you just using me. You discusst me!" Cody says.

Just then, Levi and Jen walk up the stairs. "What's going on?" Jen says.

"I caught Noel and Allegra kissing!" Cody responds.

Levi and Jen gasp, and Jen grabs Cody's arm to lead him downstairs. "That's horrible. Cody lets go downstairs...we should all head to bed." Jen says.

"I'm really disappointed in you guys." Levi tells Noel and Allegra.

Cody feels disgusting. He can't believe what is happening. How could Noel do that to him? To their relationship? What did Noel try to tell him earlier?

As Cody walks downstairs he feels lightheaded, and instantly falls into bed. But he can't sleep, all he sees is the image of Allegra kissing the man Cody loves.