Investigation

Cody wakes up, and is immediately hit with the memory of last night. He looks around and sees that most of the other people are out of the bedroom. Talia sits at the edge of the bed and puts on her shoes, she looks at Cody.

"Hey Cody. How are you feeling? Jen told me about last night..." She says.

Cody sighs, "I'm crushed...I don't know why Noel would do that.."

Talia nods, "Are you gonna try to figure out why?"

Cody looks confused, "what do you mean?"

"Well, he probably wasn't lying to you this entire time. He was pretty into you...I don't think he and Allegra were planning this since the beginning. Someone or something probably convinced them..." Talia says and walks off, she seems upseat about something.

Cody sits in his bed alone and thinks. Maybe someone lied to Noel? What if it was Tim? Maybe it was someone else? Maybe Allegra did it on her own, as revenge? Or Chrysanthemum?

Cody gets up and puts on his clothes. He's ready to talk to the other contestants.

When he gets to the pool, he sees Mason and Jen sitting together, chatting.

"Hey guys...where's Noel?" Cody asks.

"He went to the store, he's cooking us dinner tonight. And Allegra has been in the girls changing room for most of the day." Jen says.

Mason seems uncomfortable. Maybe he knows something? "Hey Mason. Do you know anything about last night?" Cody asks.

Mason shrugs. "I don't know...why are you asking me?" He says. "I'm gonna head to the bathroom. See you guys later."

"What's wrong with him?" Cody asks.

"Talia told me they were having some...problems." Jen says.

Maybe Talia or Mason did something? They wanted the other couples to suffer like they were? Cody's not sure at this point. Everyone is a suspect.

Cody knows he needs to talk to Noel and Allegra. He's gonna confront them at dinner...