Snake In The Grass

Cody happily sleeps peacefully next to his lover, Noel. He felt safe and sound, until he's woken up by an alarm. It's Dre's phone.

"Hey guys! It's 5:30. Time to rise and grind." Dre says, annoying everyone.

Jen gets up to make everyone coffee, and the rest of the islanders start to get up. Noel slithers out of the bed, leaving Cody all alone. Erikah walks up to Cody and sits down.

"How are you doing Erikah?" Cody asks.

Erikah smiles, "I like Dre a lot. He's super fit."

Cody rolls his eyes, "I can't beleve he's here! He probably just wants to steal Noel from me..."

"What? He told me he was straight. Why would he want to be with Noel?" Erikah asks.

Cody explains Noel and Dre's old relationship, just as Jen walks back in with coffee. "Oh my god I heard about that. Crazy how Noel's old crush is here." Jen says.

Erikah looks awkward, "Do you..really think he's still into Noel?" She asks.

Cody shurgs, "How could be not be? Noel is literally perfect."

Just then, Noel wraps his arms around Cody, "Aw thanks babe." He says. Jen and Erikah walks off.

"Where did you go?" Cody asks.

Noel blushes, "I..uhh..I was chatting with Dre."

Cody feels a jealous in his heart. "What were you talking about?" Cody asks.

"Oh nothing much. Please babe, don't worry. It's not like I can ignore him. It's a small villa." Noel says.

Cody nods, he knows he needs to be more understanding. But he doesn't trust Dre. "Babe I'm gonna head to the pool." Cody says, and walks off.

As Cody relaxes by the pool, his peace is interrupted. By Dre. "Hey man can we talk?" Dre asks.

Cody sighs and nods, "What do you want mate?"

Dre grins, "I want Noel."

What? Cody can't believe Dre just said that. "What mate? What are you saying?" Cody says.

"Listen Cody. Noel and I are obviously a better match. Remember when he said I was more fit than you?" Dre says.

Cody can't believe what he's hearing, "You snake! Stay away from my man." He gets up in Dre's face.

Dre smiles back at him evilly, "We'll see mate." And he walks off.

Cody cannot believe it. He's got to defend his man.