Confusion

Cody can't believe it. Why is Dre here? Is he trying to get Noel back?

Before he can think more, the recoupling starts.

Jen picks Levi.
Chrysanthemum picks Tim.
Talia picks David.

Noel's phone buzzes next, he stands up and gives Cody a smile. "Well, I'm a bit shocked right now. But I can't let that get to me. I want to couple up with this boy because he's beautiful, he's got banter, and I'm falling for him. I pick..Cody!" Noel says.

Coky walks over to him and they kiss.

Next is Lacey, she smiles and walks up to the two boys confidently. "Okay I know I'm new but I am gonna pick this boy because he's super fit and I love older dudes. I pick Mason!" Lacey says.

Mason is surprised, but jogs over to Lacey and they hug.

Erikah walks up last, and sighs. "I don't like going last but that's okay because I really like this boy. I don't know much about him but he's super cute. I want to couple up with Dre!" She announces. He rushes over to her and kisses her cheeks.

Cody feels his blood start to boil. Obviously Dre knew Noel was here. He's probably watched the entire show live at home. Why would he fly all the way to England to screw up Noel's relationship? Cody had too many questions.

"Cody?" Noel asks, breaking Cody out of his thots. "Can we talk for a minute?"

The boys walk to the rooftop and sit down.

"You've probably realized by now but the new boy is Dre, my old crush." Noel says. "I'm so sorry babe, I didn't know he was gonna come into the villa."

Cody embraces Noel before whispering into his ear, "It's already. I was just shocked."

Noel kisses Cody's forehead and says, "I'll talk to him. I wanna know why he's in the villa. If he's being snakey then Erikah deserves to know."

Cody nods and the boys kiss one last time before heading to bed. Cody's mind is racing, he needs to know why Dre is here.