Boyfriends

The next morning, the villa is tense. No one wants to go home, especially right before the finale.

Cody is in the kitchen cooking egg when Noel walks over. "What are you doing babe?" Noel asks.

"Making us breakfast. I wanna treat my man right." Cody says and kisses Noel's cheek. "I don't want us to leave the villa..."

Noel sighs, "Yeah. Me too. But at least I leave with you." Noel smiles. "Actually babe, can you meet me on the roof in a few minutes?" Noel jogs off.

Cody waits a few mins and follows Noel onto the roof. When he gets there, the roof is decorated with flowers and rose petals and candles. It's very romantic.

"Wow Noel. This is so romantic. Thank you." Cody says and gives Noel a hug.

Noel breathes in nervously, "Cody. When I came to the villa, I was confused and didn't know what I wanted. I met you and that all changes. You opened my eye and made me realize that I deserve love. So Cody...will you be my boyfriend?" Noel asks.

Cody can't believe it. Boyfriend? That's a big step. But it's a question Cody has been waiting for since the day he entered the villa. "Of course! Oh my god. Yes!" Cody answers, and the boys kiss.

"Oh my gosh..I'm so happy you said yes. I really am committed to our relationship. I want this to work after the villa." Noel says and smiles at Cody.

Just then, Lacey walks in the roof. "Hey guys, we're about to see who's leaving the villa."

The boys follow her and go to the fireplace. All the other couples are there.

"It's such a nice night. I don't want anyone to leave. Not now. The finale is so close." Talia says, hugging David.

Everyone agrees, and then Levi's phone buzzes. "The first couple saved is...Talia and David."

Talia and David kiss and move across the fireplace to face the other couples. Just then, Chrysanthemum's phone buzzes. "The next couple safe is..Lacey and Mason."

Noel turns to Cody, "Wow...we aren't even in the top 2. We're stuck with the new couples. I can't believe it."

Cody sighs, "I mean..we just had the Dre drama, we're a gay couple, we had drama in the past...I guess people don't see our relationship like we do?"

Noel nods as David begins to talk, "Okay, so we have to choose two couples to come with us..this is a really hard decision."

Lacey says, "The first couple we're saving us...Tim and Jen."

Tim and Jen hugs and walk to the other islanders.

Cody's plams are sweating. What if they have to go home? Noel gives Cody a kiss on the cheek and whispers, "Whatever happens, I'm glad we go together."

Finally, Jen starts talking, "We have decided to save...Noel and Cody!"

Noel and Cody kiss as they jog over to the other islanders. They were going to the finale! Cody looks up at the boyfriend and smiles before saying, "Babe. We're gonna win."

Noel smiles back at him, "I hope so."