Dinner Party

Cody can tell that Noel and Allegra and both avoiding him. He's still not sure what exactly happened, but he's ready for answers.

Cody feels like he can't trust anyone except Jen and Levi. As Cody is putting on his outfit for dinner, Tim walks in the dressing rom.

"Mate can we talk?" Tim says.

Cody nods, "what's up?"

"I heard about what happened, that's horrible mate. I promise you I didn't have anything to do with it." Tim says. "I was asleep early that night. I didn't see anything or talk to either of them."

Cody nods and Tim walks away. He's still not sure what to think. Tim could be lying...or maybe he wasn't.

As Cody walks out to the dinner table, he feels a pit in his stomach. He's palms gets sweaty and he feels nauseous. This will be the first time he has seen Noel since that night.

The table is mostly filled, except for a seat between Levi and Talia. Cody sits in it, and then Noel walks up with a plate of spaghetti.

"Dinner is served." Noel says, and takes his seat.

There's an awkward silence as everyone begins eating. Finally, Bethany starts talking.

"You know, none of this would be happening if you guys weren't gay." Bethany says.

"Shut up Bethany!" Talia says.

Noel sighs and looks at Cody, "I am so sorry babe."

"What happened Noel? I want answers." Cody says, angrily.

Noel takes a deep breath, "Someone...told me things...after the recoupling...it messed with my head."

"Tim?" Cody asks.

Tim slams his fork down and stands up, "mate I told you I didn't know anything!"

Noel shakes his head, "Not Tim."

Talia sighs, "Cody, I may know who's he's talking about..."

Cody turns to Talia. What? Why would Talia know anything?

Talia looks over to Mason, "Do you want to admit it?"

Mason sighs angrily, "This is stupid." He gets up and walks away.

Noel gets up and starts cleaning plates, "I hope everyone enjoyed dinner..."

Cody is shocked. Mason? One of his closests friends? Why would he do this? What did he say? Cody has more answers then questions...