Finally Together

Cody finds Noel in the gym and sits next to him. "Hey I just want to make sure you're ready for this. For us to couple up." Cody says, holding Noel's hand.

Noel's green orbs look deeply into Cody's eyes. "Of corse I am. I've wanted this forever. Tim's lies made me questions things but now I know you're being honest with me. I really feel like we're meant to be."

Cody nods and quickly kisses Noel. Then he walks back to his room and heads to bed.

***

The next morning everyone is in a hurry trying to graft. Tim and Allegra give Cody dirty looks all day.

Cody is excited, he can't wait to finally be with Noel. Sure, the entire villa will be confused, but it will be worth it. Noel was everything Cody had ever dreamed of and more.

When it was finally time for the coupling, Cody was beaming with happiness. He kept giving Noel cheeky glances.

The boys all stand in a row and face the girls. The order is: Tim, Levi, Cody, Mason, Noel, and David.

Tim picks Erikah.
Levi picks Jen.

Cody stands up and looks at the row of girls. Allegra gives him a dirty glare. Talia smiles nicely at him. Cody starts talking, "I have to go with my heart. I have to pick what I know is right. Tonight I'm gonna couple up with..."

Cody turns his body to face the other boys, "Noel."

Noel runs into Cody's arms and they embrace. A few people gasp and a few people cheer but Cody doesn't care. He's just happy to have Noel.

The boys sit down together next to the other couples, Levi and Jen gives them a thumbs up.

Mason chooses Talia, she seems a bit annoyed but they hug.
David chooses Bethany.

This leaves Chrysanthemum and Allegra. Before they can ask, Jen gets a text.

"You guys are still good, but you will need to partner by the next coupling to stay in the villa." Jen says.

Everyone heads out on there own. Cody and Noel sit on the grass and look at the stars. "This is so prefect." Cody whispers into Noel's ear.

Noel smiles back at Cody. "You're so perfect." He says. "Everything feels so right with you. I never knew I could have feelings this strong. Especially for a guy."

Cocy squeezes Noel's hand and they enjoy their first night as a couple.

After a few hours, the boys head to bed. Cody puts on his pajamas and heads to bed before Noel. As he drifts off to sleep, he feels Noel's warm arms spoon him.

But unfortunately for Cody, this happiness isn't going to last for long...