Chapter-5

Sameer's POV

I am staring at Prateek who is talking to me with his very own sweet smirk. Swathi  Bhabi is also looking at me with her puppy eyes trying her best to convenience me.

I looked at the cute little angel Pihu (Prateek and Swati's daughter)who is tugging my hand constantly.

I am looking at them with a pale face.

"You have to choose one among them" Swathi Bhabi is almost threatening me.

"Why only one?" Prateek chuckled.

Swathi Bhabi didn't say anything but stared at him faking anger.

I can't stop grinning at their cuteness.

They are the cutest pair I have ever seen. Truly such a lovely couple they are!

"Haven't you selected yet?" Krithik came with Avni Bhabhi shouting and giggling.

"No" Swathi Bhabi frowned at Krithik and Avni Bhabi with so much of disappointment.

I don't know how to say no to them. They are asking me to select a girl for marriage.

Don't they know I like Niyathi? Why are they forcing me?

God knows why my family is literally after me for marriage for the past year.

Now I think I don't have any reason left to postpone my marriage. I used all the excuses to postpone it as much as I can.

Very surprisingly my mom and my dad who isn't in touch with each other after divorce talked to me together on phone about my marriage.

I couldn't stop my tears listening to their voices together. I felt that I was in my childhood once again, don't know how did I live all these years without them? I absolutely feel glad to be with my grandparents yet a child in me craves for his parents all the time.

I am no more a kid, I am a man still I want my parents to be happy and together though I may sound childish.

They want me to get settled as soon as possible. Still, I am frightened about my past, that incident happened a year ago.

The day Niyathi rejected me and ignored me still haunts me all the time.

I couldn't find Niyathi anywhere. I learnt from Swathi Babhi that Niyathi took my number and was so eager to meet me.

My heart fluttered at the second I heard those words from her.

I did wait for her in my office for a day to turn up and confess her feelings to me.

Sadly She didn't turn up.

I searched for her at her hospital and enquired her friends, still no use. All my efforts went in vain. She didn't come to me then after.

Is she in any danger? Is she angry with me? Or Did her family force her not to meet me? But how did her family know me? I don't know what had happened? She didn't turn up and confessed her feelings to me.

Moreover, one of her friends called me a playboy and accused me of molesting Niyathi. She said Niyathi herself told her that all those things about me.

I got shocked to listen to those words from her. She told me that Niyathi doesn't love me and she hates me to the core for the indignation did by me to her self respect.

My heart just broke to listen to these words.

I couldn't digest this at all.

She played with me, my feelings, and crushed my heart brutally like a paper.

Accepting the truth bravely, I tried my best to hate her, kill my love, bury it deeply but I failed so miserably.

I couldn't stop thinking about her again and again, her smile, her gaze, her voice I remember everything.

She did Change her phone number, withdrew all her accounts from Social media making me succumb to despair.

I got started to my office soon I heard the information from Swathi Bhabi.

Swapna too joined me to Office on the way,  but so suddenly, So quickly I felt giddy and passed out, then I learnt Niyathi came for me to my office and had waited for me for an hour.

I felt extremely happy to learn that My love, my girl Niyathi came from my office and asked the receptionist about me.

But why did she return her home? That too without a talk with me?

But why? I felt weird.

To my surprise, I don't remember anything about that day, literally nothing.

I was taken to hospital and doctor told me that I was heavily drugged and poison was ingested to me.

I did forgive her though she left me there on the floor at my cabin, in the pool of blood without any mercy.

But the words she used with her friend to assassinate my character is just unforgivable.

She ran away from me when I was in danger and now she accuses me as a characterless guy.

How dare she is?

I hate her

I hate her

What had happened is truly a mystery for me yet it haunts me every day, every moment.

I searched for her everywhere, she left the place, the city, my love, everything behind and went away leaving me alone to myself, blaming me, crushing my heart.

"Sameer" I heard Prateek Bhaiya calling my name with a bit of sarcasm asking me to come out of the trance.

He knows well that I still love Niyathi.

He is one who knows my heart.

Truly I hate her the way I love her,

Krithik Bhaiya is mocking and laughing at me on my failure to select a girl's picture.

"Sameer, Please," Avni Bhabi said joining the mission a bit lately making me chuckle.

I took a deep breath and stood up from my chair taking Pihu into my arms puzzling them, confusing them a bit.

They are looking at me frowning at my actions, Swathi Bhabi is digging glares at me.

I grinned a bit smiling at her antiques and kissed Pihu's cheek quickly laughing out a bit loudly.

Prateek Bhaiya sighed and patted Swathi Bhabi's shoulder not to lose hope.

I know they know what is my answer very well.

*---*---*--*---*---*---*----*---*---*---*----*----*---*

Guess what may be his answer?