Chapter-21

Niyathi's POV

"We need not do it to prove we love each other." He spoke gently cupping my face. He made me sit and hugged me from the side.

I cried at his words, He gently wiped away my tears and kissed my lips passionately.

"I don't want to hurt you." He said with a sad face. I lowered my head avoiding his gaze. He gently lifted my head holding my chin.

He is looking into my eyes, trying to read my face. I then realised what just happened and what was I doing? My hands were moving over his rocky chest seductively. I gave up and was moaning his name in pleasure. I was craving for his touch, such an intense moment.

His words are as pure as his intentions. I felt a tight slap, How could I think so low about him? A pang of guilt hit me and fresh tears escaped from my eyes. I avoided him for a year thinking him as a playboy. I am a fool.

I was the one who carried away with the moment and he was the one who stopped me in the time. We both were enjoying the moment with so much love. I know what would have happened next.

"I don't want to hurt you Niyathi, Please, I don't want you to regret about this later,", Sameer said hiding his face in the crook of my neck, hugging me firmly.

"I would've given myself, my body and soul to you happily. I love you, Sameer" I looked at him with teary eyes. I am hurt not by his actions but his words did hurt me.

"Niyathi" He mumbled my name slowly.

"I love you and no way I can regret about it. I trust you." I said lowering my head, looking away.

"Niyathi, I am sorry" He got shocked at my words and closed his eyes, trying to process my words.

"Do you think I can't reject your love?, No way Niyathi!" He shook his head in disbelief.

"You're so precious for me, you don't know that Niyathi."

"I can't take you for granted." He choked.

I hurt him with my words, I can see it in his eyes.

"Sameer" I hugged him kissing his cheek.

"I want it to be so special, "

"I want to make you my wife in front of the world before I claim your love." He murmured.

"Shh! Stop." I closed his mouth with my hand and placed a peck on it. He may fail to express his feelings through words but his eyes are coveying them perfectly.

"Shh! Let us not talk about it." I nodded my head and he laughed at my expression.

We sat there in the balcony looking at the stars and city lights. I am holding his hand firmly, placing my head on his shoulder.

I placed my hand on my cheek, he held my hand and kissed my knuckles.

I am staring at him all the time.

He is a wonderful person.

He is a true gentleman.

But why did he behave like that?

Was he under the influence of alcohols?

Was he drugged heavily?

I felt an urge to ask him and clear everything.

"Do you want to ask me anything?" He surprised me with his question.

"No..." I looked away gulping my saliva.

He turned my head holding my chin.

"Ask me!" He is searching my eyes.

"I don't want to hurt you" I mumbled.

"What?" He lowered his head a bit to match my eyes.

"Nothing!" I nodded quickly trying to give a fake smile.

"Please, Don't hide anything from me" He looked so helpless, I cursed my half wit., I shouldn't have stared at him in suspicion.

"Niyathi" He shook me, holding my shoulder.

"Do...do you remember....." I trailed off.

He fixed his gaze on my face and trying his best to read my expression.

I didn't open my mouth but I sat there calmly holding his shoulder.

"Complete it Niyathi" He spoke with a bit of restlessness in his tone.

"Do you remember what had happened on that day?" I quickly lowered my head finishing my question at a stretch.

"Which day?" He asked knitting his brows.

"Ah.....!" I looked at him in despair.

He understood what had I asked him.

He squeezes his eyes shut and sat there calmly. His silence is killing me. He was happy all the time what did I do to him.

He looks extremely angry and dangerous.

"I told you she is just a friend Niyathi. She deceived me, my friendship" He spoke with a pale face.

What did I ask him and What did he answer?

I looked at with tears in my eyes.

Damn tears! I can't get rid of them at all.

"Sameer! I want to know what had just happened on that day" I said trying my best to make him realise my intention.

"I thought you believed me Niyathi, truly and completely" He looked at with so much of pain and disbelief.

"What are you thinking Sameer?" It took a second for me to get what just did he say.

"No need of all this if you don't believe me Niyathi" He sprung up from the chair.

"Swapna deceived me and she kissed me to mislead you at the parlour" He is muttering.

"Sameer!" I am searching for words to explain him my intentions, but he is unstoppable.

"Don't think so stoop about me, I need your love, not your..." He stopped.

"Shut up Sameer" I stood there looking at him in disbelief.

How could he think as such?

He thinks I did all this to prove to him that I believe him.

He has gone crazy.

He is out of mind.

"I think I need to leave" He stood there lowering his head, avoiding my gaze.

"How could you think I will stoop so low to prove my love and my belief on you?" I burst into tears.

"Niyathi, You mistook my words. I told you clearly you are so special and precious and no way I can think about you like that" He stood there controlling his anger, irritation.

I didn't say anything but stood there calmly.

"Say something Niyathi, Open your mouth" He shouted this time.

"Sameer, Please leave me alone," I said looking away

This is the toughest chapter so far.

I don't know how far I have succeeded in writing their views. Hope It went well.

Thank you

Please do vote and comment

Take care.