Chapter-34

Sameer's POV.

I am eagerly waiting for Niyathi to talk to her after a long hectic day, our wedding day.

Finally, We got married and She is my wife. Such a great feeling.

How many will get married to their dream girl?! How lucky I am?!

After all the struggle we got united in front of our families with their blessings, such a happy moment.

I am feeling ecstatic, top of the world.

I am waiting for her eagerly.

Thankfully my family booked a suite for us both and thought to leave us both alone in a hotel instead of making this so-called night much weird for us.

Thanks to Prateek Bhaiya and Swathi Bhabi, they planned all this surprise.

Niyathi was looking so gorgeous all the time in red colour lehenga with sky blue border, It was a difficult task for me to control the goofy smile playing on my lips all the time.

Such a difficult task for me, really.

I couldn't take my eyes off her not ever for a blink of an eye.

But why I do I feel her eyes are a bit gloomy? Why so? Am I exaggerating?

I don't know but It will crush my heart to see Niyu worrying.

"Sameer" I heard Niyathi calling my name gently, coming out of the restroom.

Finally, she has changed into her formals and she looked cute with sindoor and Mangalasuthr.

"Niyu!" I went to her and hugged her instantly. We stood there in each other's arms for a while.

She is hugging to me tightly and she is not fine. I can sense it, I can feel it.

"Love you" I understood her curiosity and kissed her forehead gently.

"Love you too.." She cooed and looked into my eyes with teary eyes.

"Is everything fine?" I asked her peering into her eyes.

"Yes!" She whispered nodding her head.

"Then what is this?" I caught a tear rolling over her cheek with my forefinger and show it to her.

She stood there fluttering her eyelashes with a sullen face.

"Tell me" I cupped her face and gave a peck on her lips.

She didn't say anything but stood there shedding another round of tears.

"Niyu" I called her name looking straight into her eyes.

She flinched in my arms trying to escape my gaze.

"Tell me, What is disturbing you?" I caught her hand in time as she turned to the other side avoiding my gaze.

"Nothing.." She stammered in a hurry.

"Nothing?" I looked at her void of any emotion.

"Yes...s.." She stammered again.

"I know something is disturbing you and you don't want to share it. " I said in a stern tone.

She simply lowered her head and a tear fall on my leg.

"It hurts a lot to see you crying all the time. I won't compel you to share your problem with me but I want to say one thing to you, whatever the situation it is? Whatever the problem is? I will be there for you. I will take care of the matter, even if you tell me or not."I said in the same tone with determination.

"Nothing...I said Nothing..." She looked at me with her sharp eyes in worry.

"Hu.." I chuckled and left her there in the middle of the room and went back to the king size bed decorated with flowers and laid on it with a pale face.

"What is bothering her? Why is her behaviour is so bizarre?" I opened my eyes and looked at her.

She didn't budge an inch. She is staring at blank wall. Her eyes are wet, her face looks so pale and worried.

My heart crushed at the sight.

I went to her and lifted her in my arms. I didn't give her a chance to protest. She came to senses after a second and her eyes met mine in the next second.

She didn't say anything but lowered her head again trying so hard to hide her pain, tears.

"Damn!" I cursed myself and placed her on the bed gently.

"Close your eyes and sleep for a while" I whispered in her ear and laid beside her.

She is shivering and twitching constantly mumbling something in sleep.

"Niyu!" I dragged her towards me and wrapped my hand around her waist.

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Good night, Don't think much, Sleep" I whispered in her ear capturing her lips. We kissed for a few seconds keeping all the things aside.

It was neither a dominant nor a hot intense kiss, moreover, it was a calm passionate and affectionate one, like a tranquillizer for us.

It soothed our wavering minds to some extent.

"Sameer." I stopped and looked at Niyathi who is looking at me with guilt.

I felt rejected and felt sharp in my heart.

"Sameer, leave me," She said again pushing me a bit slowly.

She shocked me with her words and actions. I felt blank for a second.

"What?!" I almost screamed and sat up looking at her in disbelief.

"This...this is what I worried about." She whispered slowly giving me a heart attack.

"Niyathi.," I shouted her moving a step back.

"I...I am not ready for this." She said looking here and there and I felt rejected again.

"Is that you Niyathi?" I lifted her chin up and asked looking into her eyes.

"Sameer..." She cried again.

"Don't you remember what had happened between us? " I asked borrowing my pain and trying to quell it before it kills my heart truly and completely.

"Don't you remember what I said that day?" I asked her looking away trying my best to avoid her face. I don't want to see her face now. I truly don't want to exchange a glance. I know it will completely crush my heart.

"Sameer..." She stopped looking at me helplessly.

"It's you who craved for my touch, not me." I blurted it making the situation worse. I realised at the very next second what I have told, but what can I do? Words once spoken can't be taken back.

She looked at me accusing me with her eyes.

I stood up and walked away from there trying to digest the things what had happened.

I realised my mistake and felt ashamed of myself. I shouldn't have said those words.

Moreover, there is a need to find the truth, the reason behind Niyathi's pain.

---------------------+++++-----------++++++----------------++++++------+++++++++-----

Hai

How are you all?

Happy Ugadi friends.

Hope you enjoyed the update

Tell me how is it?

Thank you.

Gud nit