Chapter-20

Sameer's POV

I stood there with my mouth and eyes agape in astonishment. My eyelashes are fluttering so fast and my heart is struggling hard to believe what just did I see.

Niyathi just changed the plan and said that she will do the necessary arrangement for the dinner date. I got shocked to listen to those words from her mouth.

I strongly believe that she has planned a surprise for me. But why? Even after seeing me with Swapna at the parlour. I felt extremely happy at the thought.

Does she want to say me that she believes me? Maybe she wants to convey it to me.

I smiled unknowingly.

I know she was hurt but never thought that she will forgive me in the very next moment, I felt really relieved and lucky.

She invited me to a flat, I don't know who's flat it is, she is such a mystery!

Somehow I reached the apartment and standing there in front of the flat, main door, pondering in the heart.

I rang the bell but no one came to open the door. After a second I caught the knob of the door and to my surprise it is open.

I took hefty steps and entered the flat with a hidden excitement and happiness.

My heart fluttered to see the beautiful interior decoration of the flat.

I felt like in heaven for a second.

The room freshener is so good and actually rousing and a bit provocative.

I shook my head and stood there praying God to keep my senses in my control.

I saw Niyathi coming to me slowly wearing a beautiful gown. I gulped down my saliva and trying myself hard to control my astonishment.

She came and stood in front of me, avoiding my gaze and blushing so hard.

We stood there looking into each other's eyes. I completely ran out of words to express my happiness, excitement.

"Niyathi!" I spoke her name gently cupping her face.

"Did you forgive me?" I asked her quickly in a cheerful tone.

"You didn't do anything wrong Sameer," She said confidently, making me overwhelmed with happiness.

"I don't have words to express my happiness, feeling relieved and free from guilt, Thank you so much Niyathi," I said sincerely.

"Sameer, Shhh! You didn't do anything wrong to feel guilty.," She said placing her hand over my mouth.

I clasped her hand into mine and kissed her knuckles. We stood there stealing some glances each other's way.

We broke the eye lock and we walked to the dinner table hand in hand.

"How did you do all this?" I asked Niyathi with an astonishment.

"Magic" She snapped her finger and whispered in my ear.

"Niyathi" I laughed richly, I saw her smiling at me with happiness. She is happy that I am satisfied with these arrangements.

"I made all your favourite dishes" she dragged me to the dining table showing them proudly and making me sit in the chair.

I just stood up hugged her listening to her words. I don't know what to say.

She gave me a pleasant surprise. I don't want anything more except her love and trust. She loves and trusts me, its enough.

"Such a pleasant surprise" I sat in the chair and made her sit on my lap.

She is blushing so hard but I didn't leave her. I wrapped one of my hand around her waist and started eating the food with another hand.

I am feeding her morsels of food from my plate while I am eating.

"It's so tasty," I said looking into her eyes.

"Thank you," She said chewing the food, placing her around my neck.

We finished our dinner and I picked her up in the bridal style.

"Take me to that room" She pointed her finger at a closed room.

I gently pushed the door with my elbow holding her in my arms.

A gleam appeared in eyes to look at the surrounding. The whole room is filled with smoke and haze.

Niyathi got down and stood in front me with a wide grin.

"Do you like this?" I looked around and saw a few balloons around the room.

"Wow...!" I said with a big smile.

"It was my dream to have a dinner date with you hear in this place" She placed her hand on my cheek.

I caught her hand and kissed it.

"It brought this flat last year on instalments, I have to pay few more EMIS" She pouted.

"Haha..." I laughed snuggling my head into the crook of her neck.

"That's great. Such a beautiful one. I am proud of you" I mumbled placing some wet kisses on her soft skin.

She yanked at my touch at the bust but I am holding her firmly in my arms, leaving her no chance to escape from my hug.

She struggled at the first, to stay quiet but later after a moment she too hugged me back embracing her arms around my waist, moaning to my pecks. I felt to kiss her forehead, she looked so pure and innocent.

We stayed there in each other's arms for a while and I couldn't take away my lips from her bare skin. I am kissing her bare back, neck, such a heavenly feeling.

Suddenly I realised what I am doing to her. I loosened my grip over her waist.

I released her from my arms, my hug and gave a peck on her forehead.

She realised what I did just do and looked at me knitting her brows? She is looking at me in suspicion? She wants to know why did I stop abruptly.

I took her to the bed and made her sit, sitting beside her. She placed her head on my shoulder gently. I quickly placed my hand on her cheek, gently rubbing it with my thumb.

She quickly bit my thumb, laughing at me.

I laughed with her.

"Why did you stop?" She asked meekly.

"This is not the correct time, Niyathi" I spoke turning towards her.

"What....?!" She looked at me in suspicion.

"Nothing!" I shook my head and kissed her forehead.

"I love you Sameer and I am quite comfortable...."She stopped soon meeting my eyes.

"We need not to do this to prove we love each other" I spoke gently cupping her face.

Few tears escaped from her eyes.

I wiped them away and kissed her lips with hidden passion. We broke the kiss and sat there adoring each other.

Coming Niyathi's POV

How is the chap

Rewrote it twice.

Don't know how is it?

Thanks..

Do vote and comment