Chapter-31

Sameer's POV

"Come with me" I looked at Niyathi forwarding my hand. She is looking at me with a perplexed face.

I smiled and caught her hand and we walked towards the elevator clasping our hands. I looked at her tear-stained pale face, she looks very tired.

What does she want to ask me? Why is she hesitating to ask me? I am her Sameer, Nothing and Noone can replace her in my life.

Of course, she is my life.

I closed her eyes with my hands very quickly before we step down from the elevator.

"Sameer" She spoke my name in a surprised tone.

"Shh! Surprise" I whispered in her ear nuzzling it with my nose and mouth.

She quivered in my hands, A smile danced on my lips looking at the blush to her cheeks.

I could feel the warmth brought on her cheeks as it crawled up to neck.

"It's a surprise for you, Niyathi. Please close your eyes till I ask you to open them" I whispered in her ear and picked her in my arms.

She sighed deeply and shut her eyes quickly. I carried her to a place looking at her calm, pleasant face.

She was crying a second ago and now she looks so calm.

"Niyathi, You are truly unpredictable."
I gave a peck on her cheek gently.

She blushed but didn't open her eyes keeping up her promise.

I made her stood before the door, closing her eyes with my hands.

"Surprise, Open your eyes" I whispered taking away my hands à

She opened her eyes slowly and turned at me with a gleam in eyes.

"Open it" I caught her hand and kissed it placing the key in her hand.

"Open the door," I asked her gently kissing her forehead.

She caught my hand and we both opened it.

We walked in and she got surprised to see the surroundings.

"I booked this suite for you," I whispered in her ear.

She turned around and looked with teary eyes.

She twirled around looking at the arrangements. She became a child for a second and took a few balloons into her hand and played with them with a broad smile making my heart flutter.

She soon walked to the dinner table and peeped at the dishes and the arrangements.

She admired those water candles and traced her name written with rose petals on the table.

"I never expected this" She ran to me and hugged me sobbing.

I hugged her back, embracing her with my arms, gently rubbing her back, asking her to calm down.

She quickly lifted her head to meet my eyes, we had a fervent eye lock.

"Why is your behaviour is so unfathomable? Why is it very unpredictable?"She questioned me holding my collar.

I don't know what to answer, I looked at her with a pale face, trying to hold my tears.

I know I am a man and for me, it's so hard to cry but sometimes I can't stop yourself from crying just because I am a man, before that I am human.

"I am so sorry to hurt you, I am a fool, "I whispered averting my gaze.

She caught my chin and turned my hand towards her.

"Don't ever dare to say that and Don't try to skip my answer" She looked so stable and determinant to get an answer from me.

I looked away as I don't want to spoil our timing talking about that lady.

"And now, What is the need of all this?" She stood there placing her hand on her waist impatiently.

"Tomorrow is your Birthday and I want to spend this precious moment with you, Don't worry I even informed Vijay," I mumbled.

She got shocked by my answer.

"You definitely knows how to convince your girl, you are very smart." She whispered.

"What?!"A smile crept on my lips.

"This is your first birthday after the engagement and I want to make it as the most memorable one." I cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

She caught my hand kissed it.

"I don't know what I have to do now? Should I praise or scold you?" She shut her eyes squeezed.

"Please, Please Niyu" I stood there begging her.

I felt really upset to see her like that.

She wiped her eyes and looked at me with a bright face.

It's hard to understand her, her expressions. They are totally confusing me. I don't know whether she is happy or not.

"What?!" I asked her who is looking at me with admiration in her eyes.

They are admiring me openly, Her eyes speaking a lot. 

They are admiring me and accusing me at the same time.

I looked away hiding my face, sullen expression on it.

She smiled with a sad face.

I made her sit in the chair and sat before her on my knees.

"I know you want to know many things from me. Do you want to know why I am still worried about Swapna? and why I am still taking care of her?"I sighed and peered into her eyes.

She nodded and fluttered her eyes quickly trying to stop her tears.

I tried to wipe away them but she didn't allow me.

But I wiped away the sweat beads formed over her forehead but she signed at me to continue.

She looks so desperate to know the reason behind it.

She is listening to every word very carefully. She wants to know the reason from my mouth.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

How is the chapter?

It is not over yet.

It will be continued in the next chapter.

Tell me, how is the surprise?

Please vote and comment.

Thank you.