Chapter-33

Niyathi's POV

"Preeti, Preeti" I whispered her name in the cell again and again hiding behind the pillar.

"I have to find who is behind this at any cost Preeti, "I whispered.

"What are you thinking about yourself? Don't put your life in risk." She shouted this time. I swallowed my saliva in fear.

I can't tell her what I am thinking? I shouldn't. I didn't speak this time.

"Where are you?" She shouted on the phone again making me twitch at her voice.

"I am..am in my home, my home," I whispered meekly running towards the corridor.

"Niyathi, Don't lie. If it's your home why will you whisper?" She shouted at me with another question.

"Ah...Preeti, Don't eat my brain. I called you to know the name of the person who sells drugs to Swapna." I said at a stretch.

"Who? Why?" She stammered.

"Please tell me, Preeti, Please, Please" I begged again.

"You don't know with whom you are dealing with" She threatened.

"Wait" I whispered soon I heard someone knocking the door.

I sighed and looked away holding the cell impatiently.

"Niyu," I heard Jayathi coming to my room shouting my name.

"Di" I called her name with a plastic smile on my lips quickly placing the mobile aside.

"Niyu!Haven't you slept yet?" She asked me peeping at my eyes.

"Di" I looked at her fluttering my eyelashes.

"Why? Are you worried?" She asked me holding my hand.

"What?" I looked at her with a confused look.

"Tomorrow you are getting married to Sameer, Smile" She pinched my cheek and kissed it.

"Yes! I am getting married tomorrow."I said smiling a bit.

"You will be Mrs.Sameer Mishra finally, "She sighed

" I will see my little sis dolled up as a bride holding her Prince's hand." She giggled.

"Sis!" I hugged her tightly and stood there calmly.

"Niyu!" She patted my shoulder.

"Don't worry, Everything will be fine." She made me sit on the couch.

"I know how it will be to leave our Parents, our house, our world. It will be difficult for you for a while but I am sure Sameer will never let you miss them."

She pressed my hand gently assuringly.

"I love you, sis, you never made me feel the absence of Mom." I smiled wiping my tears.

"Niyu" She hugged me again.

"Did you pack everything." Vijay came rushing panting and puffing.

"Yes!" Jayathi looked at him smiling with teary eyes.

He understood what we are talking about and embraced me in a big warm hug.

I smiled and punched in his stomach.

"Sameer is a good guy and I am sure he will give you all the love and happiness my doll deserves." He said cupping my face.

"Do I deserve his love?" I thought to myself.  I couldn't stop my tears any more. Here these people are thinking that I am happy and I am eagerly waiting for my marriage but...

I sighed and looked at the phone which is rattling disturbing our conversation.

It is Sameer. I am worried, For the very first time, I am worried to lift his call.

I can't deceive him, I love him but If won't do this then I will be throwing him in danger.

"Sameer." Vijay dragged my phone from my hand and started pulling my leg.

"He is so eager to talk to you, See you" Jayathi is so ecstatic.

"Give me, Vijay," I said lowering my head and trying to stop my tears.

"Vijay, Don't tease my baby doll, Please," Jayathi said faking anger.

"Sure, My sweetheart" Vijay bowed his head dramatically handing my phone to me.

"Let's go" Jayathi caught Vijay's hand and dragged him out my room.

"Sameer." I lifted the phone and spoke his name holding my tears.

"Niyu." He spoke in a joyful tone.

I couldn't stop more, I am crying all the time.

"Niyu, Are you crying?" He asked me quickly in a worried tone.

"No," I said nodding my head, wiping my tears.

"Don't lie Niyu, I can sense every single breath of you" He spoke with genuine love and sincerity.

"No!" I stammered trying to swallow the sobs coming out of my mouth.

"Niyu, I know it's hard for you t to leave your dad, your sister, your house and come with me. But I promise you that I will love you with all my heart and soul to keep you happy all the time." He said in a very calm and stubborn tone.

I felt like hugging and kissing him with all my love.

I want to tell him that I am so trapped to do all this stuff.

"Sameer, Promise me that you won't leave my hand," I spoke mustering all my courage.

"Niyu!" He freaked at my question.

"Promise me, Sameer, whatever happens, you won't leave my hand," I asked him again.

"What made you think like that Niyu, Is it possible for me to live without you? Stupid."  He almost shouted.

"Please, Promise me." I am so stubborn. I can't imagine my life without Sameer. I can't.

"Yes, I promise you. I won't leave your hand whatever happens." He said trying to sound normal.

"Love You." That's what I could tell him finally.

"Love you too Niyu" He didn't take a second to give the reply.

I cut the call and walked to the balcony and stood there staring at the stars.

I don't know what happens tomorrow but I am calmly praying God for my Sameer's safety and wellbeing. I will do whatever they want for my Sameer.

_-------___------____------_____----____----____---___-----_

How are you all my dear friends?

An update after a long tym.

Hope you will like it.

Thank you..

I know it mysterious, all the twists will be revealed.