Chapter-27

Niyathi's POV

"I have to tell you something" He whispered in my ears again.

"Wh..What?!" I stammered.

"I followed Swapna to her house and found her in a pool of blood. Her wrist was cut deeply and she was thriving for life. I admitted her to the hospital" He said at a stretch holding my hand firmly.

"Swapna?!" I looked at him in disbelief.

"Niyathi" We heard dad calling my name again and again.

"I have to go" I begged him this time.

What if dad sees us like this? What will he think about us? I struggled a lot to get rid of his grip over my hand.

"Say something Niyathi!"

"You know how to kill me with your silence" He is looking at me recklessly.

"I need to go, Dad has been calling me for a few minutes," I begged again.

He released my arm and stood there closing his eyes. He looked so stressed out.

"Niyathi, Believe me, Give me a chance Niyathi, Please" He is mumbling squeezing his eyes shut.

"Niyathi, I don't want to hide anything from you." He sighed.

"I want you to forgive me for everything. I am unaware of things happened on that day. I sincerely repent for all those mistakes" He is very honest.

My heart couldn't take it more.

He looks so hurt, tears escaped from my eye, but I wiped them quickly before he was it.

"I love you and I forgive you" I cooed.

He lifted his head up and looked at me with a perplexed reaction.

"Sameer, I love you and I forgive you" I whispered in his ear and ran away from there.

"Niyathi, you are unbelievable" I heard his rich laugh and a smile danced on my lips instantly.

"Get down quickly. Dinner is ready." I said looking at his bright face.

"Sure," He blew me a kiss.

I looked at him with the agape mouth and eyes.

He took a step and kissed my cheek.

I fluttered my eyes in utter shock.

"Love you," He said humming my name.

I chuckled and got down to arrange dinner for both of them.

"Dad" I stammered looking at dad who is sitting at the dinner table waiting for me.

"Niyu!" Dad smiled widely.

"I love you" I remembered Sameer's words and I smiled goofily and instantly.

"Niyu!" Dad looked at me in a with a frown.

"Nothing Dad" I shook my head and started arranging the things on the dining table.

"Come on, Sameer, Join us for dinner" Dad looked at Sameer who is getting down from stairs.

"Thank you, Uncle" Sameer dragged a chair and sat beside dad.

"Niyu, You too" Dad looked at me and I nodded back.

I occupied a chair exactly opposite to Sameer and he looked devilishly handsome in that shirt.

We ate in silence, stealing glances at each other, I don't think dad hasn't observed us. Thankfully he didn't talk anything. He preferred to stay quiet.

Sameer too didn't initiate any conversation, I felt really relaxed, I want things to go smoothly and slowly.

"Uncle, I want to talk to you" Sameer looked at dad soon he occupied the couch after dinner.

"Sameer!" Dad occupied a seat beside Sameer and looked at him disbelieving.

"Niyathi" He caught my hand and tugged it, asking me to sit.

I looked at dad and Sameer with a blank face, pursing my lips.

"Relax!" Sameer caught my hand and patted it gently.

"Uncle, I want to marry Niyathi, I want to spend rest of my life with her, I want to grow old with her. I want to cherish every minute of life with her." He kneeled down holding hands my hand asking dad my hand in marriage.

Dad is staring at me with a gleam in eyes, I smiled instantly blushing hardly.

I didn't expect this and want this even, still, My heart is fluttering like a bird.

He definitely knows how to make a girl sweep off her feet. Such a devilish handsome hunk he is!

He suddenly turned towards me and looked into my eyes for a second.

"I love you with all my heart. I want to be with you forever and ever. I can't say my feelings in words, give me a chance to show me my love on you" He sighed and smiled a bit nervously.  He took a second and spoke.

"Will you marry me Niyathi?"

"Will you be my wife?"

He is looking at me with an anxious face.

I closed my eyes and few tears escaped from my eyes.

I became spellbound and speechless.

I want to live in this moment for eternity.

I am looking at his priceless face, his expressions, felt to take a picture of him now.

Suddenly his expression changed, he became restless and fidgety.

I chuckled and looked at dad, wiping my tears. Dad understood what I wanted to say, he smiled and nodded at me.

Sameer is looking at us nervously.

I chuckled again and lowered my head hiding my face.

He too lowered his head trying to peep into my eyes.

"Niyathi, Did I hurt you? Say something" He stood up and moving restlessly, passing hands through his hair.

"Dad!" I whispered and dad smiled heartily.

A smile danced on my lips.

I looked at him lifting my head slowly. Our eyes met for a second, I didn't talk anything but smiled at him with a gleam in eyes.

He understood my answer and smiled broadly

"I will marry you Sameer" I cooed.

"Really?" He laughed richly.

"Yes!" I cooed again and nodded at him.

"Thank you Niyathi, Thank you so much," Sameer said like a kid with so much of innocence.

"I am happy for you both" Dad embraced Sameer in a big warm hug.

To be continued.

Have you waited for the update?

Sorry guys, a bit busy.

Thank you.

Please vote and comment.

:)