01 Back to classes.

Jennie Pov.

Jennie Pov

I was sleeping peacefully until he heard a horrible sound, try to ignore it and continue sleeping, but that damn sound was still playing I didn't have another more to wake up and turn off the stupid alarm, it was 7 am.

Today was returning to school after a long holiday. On the one hand, was happy that he was going to be able to return to see my best friend Jisoo who had gone on holiday to Japan, while I had returned yesterday morning from New Zealand had gone to visit my aunt who lives there.

So I quickly got up and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine, came out in my bathrobe bathroom and went direct to my closet to pick something to dress up for today, I decided to wear something comfortable.

I was ready to go but before I went to take my breakfast, In the kitchen and as always only my nana was there.

"Hello, nana, and my parents?" asked her and giving a kiss on the cheek to the 50-year-old lady, she's been with me since I can remember.

"Good morning my child, your parents left early Your father went to the company and your mother had a breakfast with friends at the club." She said giving me a comforting look.

"I see." answer giving her a sad smile.

I don't even know why feel disappointed if i should already be accustomed to that they never are here, but I always keep a small hope that at some point they wound be, at least to wish me luck in my first day of school.

"Do not be sad my child, is your first day of school, you should be happy that you'll se your friends again, sweetheart." my nana tells me to encourage me and she's right, I won't be upset in my first day of school.

I don't know, but I feel that this year will be totally different from others.

"You're right nana, nothing is going to ruin my mood today." I said smiling at her.

Quickly finished my breakfast, I grab my backpack, I said goodbye to my nana and I went directly to my car a white Audi A7 that my father gave me on my birthday last year.

I arrived to the Institute and I park closest to the entrance. I left my car and grab my backpack before closing the door.

I felt many stares on me but didn't give them much importance since it has always been like this, some people give me good morning and I return them with a smile.

Suddenly...

"Ppoong."

Jisoo poped out of nowhere giving a heart attack.

"Damn it, Jisoo! What's wrong with you? You almost make me feel a heart attack." I told her mad with a hand on his chest.

"Good morning to you also Jendukie, I also missed you." She answered sarcastically, but I know that laughter is holding by the scare that gave me.

Jisoo Kim. she is my best friend almost sister, grew up practically together since my parents and her's are good friends. She is my confidant, my partner in crime, the person who I know to never leave me.

She is really nice, black hair, high, good physica and beautiful eyes looks like a mature woman, but in reality it is a 10-year-old girl.

"That funny, but although you almost kill me, I missed you too little animal." said hugging her strong.

"Ja, don't love me so much and got off of me that you're leaving me without air woman." she tells me pushing me, I really missed her.

"Let's go or we be late, idiot." I replied ane grabbed her hand and dragged her towards the entrance.

Jisoo and I had almost all the same classes, and here we were sitting in math class and the truth is that I don't understand what the hell is Professor Yang explaining, it's like he's doing a spell or something.

I Always been bad in mathematics, is the only thing with what I struggle with. The class had ended, I was in my locker getting my book of chemistry when I suddenly feel a few arms embracing me by the waist, confused I turn to see who it is was and it was nothing more and nothing less than my boyfriend.