013 I like her.

The days passed and every afternoon Jennie and Lisa were in the same place at the same time.

Jennie always smiled and Lisa only smiled when she was with her. Without even realizing something within them, was growing.

It had become customary for them to see each other every day on the small dock of the lake.

••••••

Jennie Pov

I was leaving the parking lot with my friends until I saw my father's driver there.

I turned to see my friends but they were just as confused as me.

"Hello Richard, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Your father sent me to pick you up, miss, he told me to take you straight to the company, he needs to talk to you about something very important."

No, I can not go and I do not want to go either. If I go that would mean I wouldn't see Lisa today and for some strange reason that makes my chest hurt.

But if I don't go, I know that my father will be mad and he will bother me for life.

"Okay Richard, just wait a few minutes."

He went to the car and I turned quickly to my friends.

"I need you to do something for me, please, and I swear I'll do anything." I told them.

"What?" Wendy asked.

"Please go to the lake, Lisa will be there and tell her why I can't go today." I said.

They already knew of my encounters with Lisa since the gossip from Jisoo told them.

I didn't want Lisa to think that I don't want to see her anymore. And very stupid of me, I never asked for your number.

I hope she doesn't get upset.

"Jennie it's fine, will go, luck with your father."Irene says.

"Thank you, thank you." I said as I filled them with kisses.

"Yaaa jenduk, you're filling me with your drool." says Jisoo as she wipes her face.

And the 3 went to Jisoo's car.

We were on our way to the company, I had no heart for anything, all because of my father. What he want? He could not wait to get home and tell me there.

We finally arrived and all the employees welcomed me.

I wnet up to my father's office and knocked 3 times.

"Come in. "

"I'm here as you wanted father, what do you need?" I asked.

"Please sit down, will have a very long talk."

I'm not liking this.

••••••

Lisa Pov

She's not here.

I should not feel this price in my chest. I knew that sooner or later this would happen. Maybe she got bored.

It hurts.

Sadly i walked to go home and try to distract myself with the 3 girls I had waiting for me.

"I see why Jennie insists so much on coming here." I looked up the moment I heard Jennie's name.

There were 3 persons standing there..

"I'm Kim Jisoo." She tells me, she was tall with black hair and was carrying a small box of fried chicken.

"Im Son Seung-wan, but you can call me Wendy." She was medium-high with light-haired hair, she was trying to take a piece of chicken from the other girl.

"My name is Bae Joo-hyun but you can call me Irene." She had black hair, short and had a neutral look.

They're Jennie's friends and I know why because she told me about them. Jisoo is her best friend, Wendy and Irene have just arrived in Korea.

What are they doing here?

"Maybe you're wondering what are we doing here and where Jennie is." says Wendy.

"She's not coming, her father wanted to talk with her, she had to go but she didn't want you to think she left you here and that's why we're here as messengers." Irene says with a half smile.

"So take that puppy-faced face off for sure that Jennie will have the same look," says Jisoo as she eats her chicken.

I breathe a sigh of relief, at least I knew she's not bored of me.

"Thank you for coming and telling me." I said with a half smile, I was already going towards the trees when Irene's voice stopped me.

"Lisa."

"Yes."

"What do you feel for Jennie?" She asks softly.

What do I feel for Jennie?

Jennie is reason why my heart started beating again, since I met her, I felt things that I thought I would no longer feel. I no longer have ti deny it or fight against it.

I accept it.

"I like her." I finally said and with my heart beating fast.