011 I want to get to know you

Jennie Pov

"Thanks for waiting for me Jennie." She says with a half smile and I can feel my heart beating strongly.

I could notice that her eyes had a little shine and fascinated me, looks a little more with life?

Neither of us said anything. There was silence but not an uncomfortable silence.

Until I felt her hold my hand.

"Come, lets sit for a while." She tells me as she guides me to the edge of the small dock.

God, I'm shaking and I think she realized because she's lightly rubbing her thumb in my hand.

"Easy, I won't do anything to you." She says as she sits down.

I sat next to her. We were seeing how calm the lake was.

"This place is relaxing, it's been a while since I came here," I decided to break the silence.

"That's why I decided to live here, it's quiet, without noise, without so many people and without so many cars," she tells me.

"I used to come here when I was little, along with my best friend, Jisoo and my nanny." I smiled.

I still remember how Jisoo used to scare me with the frogs as she ran behind me.

"And what happened next." She asks.

"Then they made the main road and this road was forgotten because the other was faster to get to the city." I explained.

"Why did you come back?" She asks softly.

Not even I knew it but something in me told me that I had to be here.

"I have not the slightest idea." I answered sincerely.

She let out a small laugh and felt the famous butterflies in my stomach.

I had never felt this

"Lisa."

"Yes?." She turned to see me.

"I want know you ... I want to get to know you." I said, looking her straight in the eyes.

•••••••

Lisa Pov

I didn't know what to answer. I did not want to feel the pain of losing someone again, I can't get over the pain I'm already in.

But with Jennie it's something different, something that makes me not want to go away from her and to be honest I don't want to do it.

It's been so long since I don't feel what Jennie makes me feel, the only person who made me feel that way was Yeri.

I would give anything to know if Yeri would agree with the phrase I will say.

Flashback

"You know love, if one day because of destiny you and I are not together, I want you to be happy very happy even if it is not with me." Yeri tells me as I carried her on my back.

We had gone to the park to spend some time together and while I was chasing her, she twisted her foot and couldn't walk so that's why I'm piggybacking her.

"Don't say stupid things Yeri, you and I will be together forever and we will get married." I said very confidently.

"I would like that more than anything in the world but promise me that whatever happens, you will always try to be happy wherever and with the right persona." She tells me.

"Okay, okay, I promise you honey.

"I love you Lisa, never forget it."

"I love you too honey. "

Two days later the accident happened.

End of flashback

"Lisa, why are you crying?" Jennie asked, looking worried.

I brought my hand to my cheek and there were tears. I did not realize I had been crying.

"Oh I'm sorry."

After several minutes of silence I could see that Jennie was still worried.

She didn't ask any questions why I was crying and I appreciate that.

"Jennie okay, let's meet."

She smiled and was going to answer but her cellphone rang.

•••••••

Jennie Pov

I was going to answer Lisa when my cell phone rang, it was Jisoo. Always so timely.

"Have you finished being with your girlfriend?" She asks me mockingly.

"What do you want? I'm busy." I replied with anger.

"So fast, Jennie Kim, I did not know about those tricks." Shenanswers me while he laughs.

I felt my face turn blood red, I will kill her.

I was about to hang up when she tells me.

"Before you hang up, I need you to come to my house as soon as possible, I need you to see something important." She tells me seriously and hung up on me.

Who the hell she think she is? my mom or what ?

"Lisa, I have to go." Sadly I said.

Where Jisoo comes out with a stupidity, I'll kill her.

"Jennie it's okay, do not worry." She gets up and I do the same.

She was about to leave when she suddenly approaches me. What is she doing? Why is she so close?

I closed my eyes tightly and felt his lips on my forehead.

"Drive safe Jennie." She says and walks away

I react before she leaves.

"will you be here tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Every afternoon at 3pm, remember?" And she left.

When she disappeared among the trees I smiled widely, I was so happy and my heart is still beating fast.

What are you doing with me, Lisa Manoban?