019 I adore you.

Lisa was walking besides Jennie, who was very excited to seeing each post they passed through.

Lisa had been struck by a post that sold photographs that depict different places, while Jennie had walked on without noticing that Lisa had remained in the post.

"They're very nice pictures, right?" A voice made Lisa startled.

She was a tall young woman, long dark brown hair and very pretty, Lisa had never seen her.

"They are." Lisa responds as she searches Jennie without success.

"My name is Tzuyu, can I know your name?" The young girl asked, lowering her eyes a bit flushed.

"Lisa." Answers with some insecure.

Jennie had realized that Lisa was no longer at her side and then in the distance she saw her but she didn't like the view at all.

Lisa was talking to a very pretty girl and she could tell that the girl was flirting with Lisa. Something in Jennie was activated, something she had never felt before and that made her blood boil. Quickly she walk towards the two girls.

"I was wondering if you would like for for a walk with me?" Tzuyu ask blushing.

"I-I." Lisa was about to answer her and thanking her but she was coming with someone.

But Jennie was ahead of her.

"Your offer is nice, but she's with me." Jennie says as she reaches Lisa's side and grabs her by the hand.

"Are you girlfriends?" Tzuyu asks a little disappointed.

Lisa could only remain silent and leave Jennie in charge since a misstep could be fatal.

"We're in the process of that, so if you'll excuse us, let's continue with our date."

Lisa just turns to give Tzuyu an apologetic smile and prepares to interlace her fingers with Jennie's.

Jennie had not realized that most people like women and men would look at Lisa and didn't blame them. Lisa is someone very beautiful but it irritates her to see people drooling over HER Lisa.

They had been walking, nobody said nothing until a road that was surrounded by cherry trees.

"Listen well Manoban, you come with me so don't be talking to pretty girls." Jennie tells Lisa seriously.

"Are you jealous Jennie Kim?" Asks Lisa, releasing a small laugh.

It was adorable to see Jennie jealous and she had to admit that she liked it a lot.

"Well yes, yes I am and a lot," replies Jennie and lets go of her hand to continue walking alone, but it didn't last long because she felt a hand on her arm making her turn around.

Lisa held her in her arms and said something in her ear that made her heart beat like crazy and that every fiber of her being was altered.

"You do not have to, I only want to be with you." She says softly giving her a small kiss on the cheek.

Jennie blushed and so that couldn't see, she hugged her and hid her face in the neck of Lisa.

Several minutes pass until Jennie remembered the talk she had with her father.

She came out of her hiding place and saw Lisa directly with watery eyes and told her;

"Lisa, it doesn't matter what happens next but I want you to always remember that you have been the reason of my happiness this days, I don't regret anything, I like you and I adore you Lisa." Jennie says as a tear escapes from her eye.

Lisa did not know what was going on and she didn't like anything but a part of her was happy to know that the feelings were mutual.

They say that actions are worth more than words.

Lisa held Jennie's face and dried the tears that were coming down. Slowly she was getting closer to Jennie's lips.

Jennie could only close her eyes and wait for that touch she had been wishing.

The moment Lisa made contact with Jennie it was as if something in her had returned.

For Jennie it was something inexplicable, she could feel a zoo inside her and she wanted that moment to last forever.

They separated for a moment and looked at each other directly in the eyes with a smile.

"I adore you too, Jennie." Lisa says as she brings her lips back together with Jennie's.

They were together and happy.

They continued with their moment without caring what was happening.

Not caring that not far from them there was someone seeing them with tears in their eyes.