036 One Chance

Jennie and her friends were in the mall, shopping trying to kill time.

"I miss my Lili." Jennie says while pouting.

"Shut up man, you have said that like 30 time already." Jisoo tells her while eating her icecream.

Lisa was busy that day since she was in a meeting with her family's lawyer.

"Since she lost her innocence, she wants to be stuck to Lisa like gum." Wendy says laughing.

Jennie feels her face red aand slaps Wendy's arm.

"Shut up idiot, I shouldn't have told you guys."

"My jendeuki already lost her innocence." Jisoo says as she pretends to wipe away a tear.

Jisoo and Wendy start to make fun of her while Jennie blushes.

Jennie realizes that Irene was very quiet and very thoughtful.

"What's wromg Joohyun?" Jennie asks.

"nothing just thinking." Irene replies a little serious.

"She's thinking about her Thai bear." Jisoo makes fun of her.

Irene feels her cheeks burn, it was true. She was thinking about Seulgi.

"What's wrong with Seulgi?" Asks Wendy as she tries to take some ice cream from Jisoo.

Irene lets out a sigh.

"Yesterday I invited her to go out with me but she got nervous and told me that she couldn't, that she had something to do." she says with some sadness.

"And you think sheis seeing someone else, right?" Jennie asks.

Irene releases another sigh while nodding her head.

"And she has the right to do it, since we're nothing." Irene says as she feels a pain in her chest.

Jennie was going to respond but a nudge from Jisoo stopped her and looked at her friend to ask why she hit her.

Jisoo and Wendy gesticulated with their mouths to turn to where a restaurant was.

Jennie, still confused turns around and feels bad not for her but for Irene.

Seulgi was at one of the tables sitting but she was not alone.

She was with another girl.

She seemed very  happy with the girl since she was laughing while the girl pinched her cheeks.

Jennie didn't want her friend to feel bad anymore than she already was, she would take care of Seulgi after and beat her up but when she turned to see Irene wanting to distract her, Irene was no longer at her side, she was walking towards Seulgi and the other girl

Without thinking twice the 3 friends went after her.

Seulgi was laughing along with the girl but her laughter stopped instantly when she met Irene's gaze.

"I-Irene, what are you doing here?" Seulgi asks nervously.

"So this is the important thing that you had to do, that's why you didn't want to go out with me." Irene says with disappointment in her voice.

The girl remained silent with a slight smile on her face as she knew what Irene was thinking about them.

"Irene, what's wrong?" She asks worried.

"I hope you're happy, Idiot Kang." Irene says as she feels her eyes watering.

"What's happening Joohyun?" Seulgi asks even more confused and more concerned.

Irene did not answer and turned around to get away from the place, Seulgi was going after her but an angry Jisoo stopped her.

"What do you mean?!! You playing with my bunny while your out seeing with other girls, stupid bear." Says Jisoo while Jennie and Wendy were holding her because Jisoo wanted to punch Seulgi in the face.

"What do you mean?? What are you talking about? I'm not seeing anyone, I lwant Irene." Seulgi defends herself.

"So hoe the hell is that girl besides you?? You were very happy while she was holding your cheeks." Now it is Jennie who claims her.

Seulgi and the unknown girl look at each other for a few seconds and then laugh. Jennie and her friends look at them confused.

"Oh God, this is so funny." Seulgi says as she whipes away her tears from laughing.

"I'm going to introduce myself, My name is Yeonwoo, I'm Seulgi's cousin." Yeonwoo says as she bows amd giving them a small smile.

Jennie, Jisoo and Wendy open their mouths in a big O while they feel their faces burn with shame.

"We're very sorry." The 3 said as they put their hands together and bow several times.

"Now if you excuse I'll go and find my girl, take care of my cousin and her fiancée" Seulgi says as she runs off.

Jennie and her friends were even more confused when Seulgi said fiancé but Yeonwoo took care of there question. 

A beautiful girl comes to Yeonwoo's side and gives her a small kiss on the lips.

 "She's Nancy, my fiancée." Yeonwoo says smiling. 

Jennie and her friends feel even more ashamed.

Seulgi couldn't find Irene anywhere and she went to her house to see if she was there. And indeed she was since she saw her car parked but she didn't ring the bell, she climbed a tree to get to the window of Irene's room because if she rang the bell she knew Irene was going to close the door on her face .

She reached the window and opened it but hee heart broke when she saw Irene in her bed like a small ball hugged the the teddy bear that she had given her a few days ago. She hit herself on the wall for not telling Irene about her cousin.

Seulgi's perfume reached Irene's nostrils and she quickly got up to know where the smell came from or if she was already going crazy. 

Her heartbeats started going fast when she saw Seulgi standing next to her window with a puppy face.

"What are you doing here? You should be on your date." Irene says in a cold voice.

"The only one I want to date is you." Seulgi says as she slowly approaches.

"You looked very happy with your girlfriend, you should go back and leave me alone" Irene says as she feels her tears wanting to escape.

Seulgi is quick and hugs her against hee chest.

"Let me go Kang." Irene says as she tries to break free but Seulgi is stronger.

"She's not my girlfriend, she's my cousin." she finally says.

Irene on hearing that, stops and looks up at Seulgi.

"Her name is Yeonwoo, she just arrived from Thailand today with her fiancée Nancy who was in the bathroom just when you arrived, I didn't tell you since I was asking her for advice on how to ask you to be my girlfriend." Seulgi says with a small smile .

Irene feels her face burn with embarrassment and hides her face in Seulgi's neck.

"I'm sorry "

They stayed like that for several minutes until Seulgi with nerves decides to speak

"Joohyun, give me one chance to make you happy, I'll take care of you I promise, please be my girlfriend." she says with her heart going fast.

Irene comes out of her hiding place and feels butterflies in her stomach.

"I'd love to. Idiot Kang." Irene says as she smiles and makes Seulgi smile too with that smile that makes her look like a bear and that Irene loves so much.

Seulgi approaches Irene while holding her face and melting into a kiss they were both waiting for.