06 ¿What's your name?

Jennie POV

It was time to go to school so I quickly went down to have a glass of juice and tell my nana that maybe I would be late today.

"Nana, I'll be a little late today. I have a project with Jisoo of chemistry and we will finish it at her home, so you do not worry, okay. "I lied to her.

I did not have any project with Jisoo, I had something else in mind to do today in the afternoon. . .

Yes, I'll go back to the lake.

"It's fine my girl, have a good day and good luck in your project. "

I arrived at the parking lot, I closed the door of my car, I was already on my way to my class when someone hugged me from behind, it was V.

"Good morning love. "

"Hi how are you? "I asked for courtesy.

"Very well anxious for our date. "

Shit, I forgot about the date.

"I'm sorry V, I will not be able to go out with you today. I have to finish a project with Jisoo." I saw his face of disappointment, I felt a bit of guilt.

"Oh I see, well what can we do about it, school Is school, there will be a next time. He tells me, smiling.

"Thanks for understanding. "

"Do not worry Jenjen, it's alright. I have to go, I have practice. I hope you finish your project" He says giving me a kiss on the cheek before I could answer, he ran away.

He's a good boy, he deserves a girl who can give him all the love and attention that I can't give him, it's all my father's fault.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I did not realize Jisoo had already arrived.

"I was about to slap you to wake up." tells me.

"Would I really have done? " asked. I do not think she would have done it.

"Of course. "

"Your my best friend, I do not want to imagine if it were my enemy. "

The whole morning passed normal, I was anxious only a few minutes were left for the classes to end.

The bell rang and I quickly went to my car. I told Jisoo that if someone call her and ask for me, to tell them yes I was with her doing homework. She asked me to explain why but I just told her that I would do it later, that I had something important to do.

I drove to the lake, I was nervous and I did not know why but something in me wanted to see that girl again.

I parked my car and turn to see the lake and there she was. She was sitting on the edge of the small dock.

"Come on Jennie Kim, do not be a coward, you can do it." I told myself.

I got out of my car, walk slowly to calm my nerves a bit.

I was a few steps away from her, I took a deep breath before talking but she talked first.

"I never thought you'll come back. "

I freeze.

"H-How did you know I was here?" I Stutter.

"Because of your perfume, it smells like cotton candy, and in this place no soul usually passes, but yesterday someone did and I assumed it would be the same person. "

When she finished speaking she turned to see me and I could see her face closely, my heart began to beat quickly. She had beautiful eyes but at the same time so empty.

"I wanted to know what your name is."

"Lisa, Lisa Manoban." She responds while shaking my hand.

"Jennie, Jennie Kim." I Answer while my hand made contact with yours.

My whole being trembled at the contact and I think she felt it too because I stare at her but neither of us withdrew my hand.

It was as if everything had vanished, it was just us two.

Only Lisa and me.

I always had a feeling that something was missing in my life, something that stopped me being happy ... I do not know why but at this precise moment I feel that there is nothing I need, what I had been looking for so much I finally found it and I want this moment to last forever.