09 You came.

Jennie Pov

I heard the alarm ring, I got up heavily and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

When I finish bathing and getting dressed, I go down to the kitchen to have my breakfast before going to school.

"Good morning my girl, I see you very happy this morning." My nana tells me

And how not to be if I had an appointment at 3 with the person who hasn't leave my mind for a second.

"What's wrong with being cheerful nana," I said.

"No, nothing at all," she says laughing.

I ate quickly and I said goodbye to my nan. I was excited that the afternoon will come and spend time with Lisa.

I want to know her, I want to know everything about her and maybe I can put a little shine in her sad eyes.

I arrived at the parking lot and that chicken I mean Jisoo was already waiting for me.

"Oh, that smile, you dreamed with me for sure," she says with I smirk.

"If I dreamed of you, it would be a nightmare and if that was the case I would have  gone to church immediately to have a bath with holy water," I said as I laughed

"You hurt me, Jennie Kim." She says pretending to be hurt.

Sometimes she's stupid but that's the way I like her, I thought internally.

"Tell me what's with the smile, don't tell me that you finally fell in love with V."

"Obviously not, I'm just happy."

"For something special? "

She was not going to give up until I tell her real reason. And I will tell her. she's my best friend.

"You do not know her," I said quickly.

"Her?" She looked at me confused.

I remained silent without knowing what to say.

"Since when do you like girls Jendeuk, the truth has come out, that's why nothing with Taeyung." She tells me mockingly.

My eyes almost came out of their place and I felt my face red.

I like Lisa? Of course not, I just want to meet her maybe we could become friends but why with Lisa I do not feel the same as with Jisoo?

Why does my heart speed up quickly from just thinking about Lisa? Why since the day I saw her,she hasn't leave my mind for a single moment?

Many questions and few answers.

"Yoooo, I'm talking to you, woman." Jisoo tells me snapping her fingers in my face.

"What do you want?" I replied as I hit her in the hand.

"Who's the poor victim."

"What a victim, stupid, it's just someone I met on the lake road who is not even from the school."

"And what did you do in the lake? nobody passes by there? What if she is the daughter of a serial killer?"

"Jisoo seriously you have to stop watching NCIS, it's not someone dangerous and I even talked to her yesterday." I said while a smile remembering yesterday's moment.

"Aww and what's her name?"

"Lisa Manoban," I said as my heart fluttered.

"Manoban, I don't know why that name sounds familiar to me," she says thoughtfully.

"I do not think you know her, she doesn't seem like a person who socializes and she lives in the middle of the forest thanks to the little she told me before the rain catch us." I explained.

"Well this is something weird, who the hell lives in the middle of nowhere in these times."

She was right, there was something weird. But I was hoping to get to know Lisa's story and know why her look is so empty.

"Today I'll see her at 3 on the lake," I said smiling.

"Well, I would have a pepper spray in case you know."

I knew she was kidding so I gave her a little punch on the arm while we were going to class.

It was 2 o'clock and the classes were over, I went quickly to my car, I did not want to be late, I went to the lake.

But before leaving Jisoo stop my way.

"Anything send me message please, call me when you get home after your little date."

Not even my mom is like that.

"It's not a date and yes I will call you." I said while I kissed her on the cheek. And I quickly left the parking lot.

Arrived just in time to the lake, I was nervous. But I didn't see Lisa anywhere.

I decided to wait maybe she would be on her way.

It was 3:30 and she didn't arrive, why she fooled me? I wanted to cry, how stupid I was, she must be laughing at me.

I was about to leave when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and it was Lisa.

"Sorry, I'm late." She says while trying to get her air back, she apparently was running.

I remained silent, I did not know what to say.

"If you want to go, I'll understand, it's my fault for making you wait," she says as he lowers her head.

"You came, it's what matters"