023 Who is she?

That same afternoon Lisa and Jennie saw each other in the lake as they always did. Jennie had decided to tell Lisa about everything.

"Jennie, would you like to know my house?" Lisa asks Jennie, who is hidden in her neck.

"Of course I'd like to, I've always been curious about you living in the middle of the woods." Jennie says smiling.

"Maybe today you'll know." Lisa answers softly.

Both had thought that if they wanted something serious and healthy, they should not hide anything.

That afternoon, a story would be revealed, untold truths would come to light, tears would be shed.

"Let's go pretty" Lisa says to Jennie as she grabs her by the hand and they walk calmly across the dock.

The two were silent.

Lisa was mentally preparing to tell Jennie her story.

Jennie was praying to all the gods so that Lisa won't leave her after telling her everything.

They were walking through the forest in silence until Jennie decided to break it.

"Why here?" She asks, looking at Lisa.

"Well, because it's quiet, there's no noise, there are no cars and I like nature." she replies with a lopsided smile.

"Don't tell me you're one of the Clan Cullins" Jennie tells her laughing.

"Sure, you're my bella and I have Hayley Williams as a friend who sometimes plays with her band in the middle of the woods." Lisa says laughing and Jennie follows.

"Silly." Jennie tells her as she continues to laugh.

Jennie's laughter was one of Lisa's favorite sounds.

"We here" Lisa says nervously

Jennie looked away and was surprised.

"I'm starting to believe that if you're a Cullin" Jennie tells her seriously

Jennie expected to find a medium sized cabin or something like that.

Lisa just shakes her head while laughing and walks with Jennie to the entrance of her house.

"Im sorry for the mess but Joy, Rosé and Seulgi always leave their disaster." Lisa tells her as she tries to collect the movies on the carpet.

"Don't worry, it's okay, and talking about them, where are they?" Jennie asked trying to look for Lisa's friends with her eyes.

"Well, Rosé had a date with Jisoo, Joy was gonna go with Wendy to play video games and Seulgi went to the library." Lisa replies.

"Jisoo and Wendy didn't tell me anything." Jennie says pretending to wipe away a tear.

"Exaggerated." Lisa says as she laughs.

"Now that I remember, Irene has tests this week and said she was going to be in the library studying." Jennie says.

"I think we were Cupid without knowing it." Lisa replies.

"That's right, I think my friends clicked with yours." Jennie replies as she hugs Lisa.

"Come, I'll show you the house." Lisa says.

Jennie realized that the house was huge, they went through every corner.

Jennie also realized that there wasn't a single picture in the house and she asked herself, where were Lisa's parents?

Then she remembered why Lisa had called her attention from the first day she saw her.

She remembered that day, Lisa had a sad and empty look. It was the look of someone who was lost in the darkness.

She had always wondered what her story was.

"How is it?" Lisa's voice brings her out of her thoughts.

"It's was very pretty, Miss Colin." Jennie replies teasing Lisa.

"I'll go make coffee, make yourself at home." Lisa says as she walks to the kitchen.

Jennie decided to sit in the living room and play with her phone.

After a few minutes she noticed that there was a black piano in the corner of the room.

She walked towards the piano but something catches her attention.

There were two portraits on top of the piano and they were face down, apparently she finally found pictures in the house.

She lifted the first one and it was a photo of two people very similar to Lisa, she supposed they were Lisa parents.

Then she raised the other one and this one caught her attention. It was a young girl who seemed to be her age and was very beautiful. And she wondered who was that girl. Lisa never mentioned that she had a sister.

"Ready" Lisa had arrived with two cups in her hands but when she saw that Jennie had two portraits in her hands, her face changed.

"Lisa ... who is she?." Jennie shows her the picture.

It was Yeri's photo, Lisa felt a little pain in her chest.

Jennie noticed a trace of sadness in Lisa's eyes and regretted asking.

"Hey honey, don't get like that, if you don't want to tell me it's okay." Jennie says as she walks over to Lisa and puts a hand on her cheek.

Lisa grabs her hand and squeezes it lightly.

Sighs and decides to speak.

"Her name was Yeri, she was my girlfriend."

Jennie goes blank.